Gossip

Sharing excellent piece by Reena, during her visit to the cafe.

Reena Saxena

I see myself disappearing under multiple layers of your perspectives. You did a good job in storytelling though. A dash of your colourful imagination was needed to make the tale spicy and juicy. What is the fun in telling a story, if it does not make the listener inquisitive?

I love the chain reaction it sets, as each teller adds a bit of himself or herself to the picture. There I stand, not an individual anymore, but a medley of different images. One could slice a knife through the thick layers of icing, and yet, not find me.

Will I take the challenge and deny the stories, or just enjoy being an actor? I enjoy the safety of my solitude, as you failed to reach the real me, once again…..

imposed role-playing

I become a character

in your best stories

Tuesday Chatter Weekly- BrewSpew

View original post

7 comments for “Gossip

1. 03/11/2018 at 3:08 pm

Tank you for sharing!

2. 03/12/2018 at 12:15 pm

Hope you are well. I tagged you on my post for The 3 Days, 3 Quotes Tag:
    eel free to participate, no pressure if its not your thing to do! 🙂

• 03/12/2018 at 7:18 pm

Thank you for tagging me, Piyali, but, I prefer to opt out where I have to pass the tag to another blogger. I was inundated with award nominations when I began my blog and decided to label both of my blogs as award free, mainly because of having to tag other bloggers. I appreciate you thinking of me.

3. 03/14/2018 at 1:01 pm

Gossip..both bad and good can come from the chatter…embelishments can be quite twisted though.

• 03/14/2018 at 10:07 pm

True, Donna-Luisa. Chatter can take on a completely different personality with embellishments.

4. 03/14/2018 at 2:01 pm

The comments section of a blog can serve as a sort of “telephone tree”, where the topic seems to draw out a reader’s “I remember when THIS happened…”

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.