Gossip

Sharing excellent piece by Reena, during her visit to the cafe.

Reena Saxena

I see myself disappearing under multiple layers of your perspectives. You did a good job in storytelling though. A dash of your colourful imagination was needed to make the tale spicy and juicy. What is the fun in telling a story, if it does not make the listener inquisitive?

I love the chain reaction it sets, as each teller adds a bit of himself or herself to the picture. There I stand, not an individual anymore, but a medley of different images. One could slice a knife through the thick layers of icing, and yet, not find me.

Will I take the challenge and deny the stories, or just enjoy being an actor? I enjoy the safety of my solitude, as you failed to reach the real me, once again…..

imposed role-playing

I become a character

in your best stories

Tuesday Chatter Weekly- BrewSpew

View original post

7 comments for “Gossip

1. 03/11/2018 at 3:08 pm

Tank you for sharing!

2. 03/12/2018 at 12:15 pm

Hope you are well. I tagged you on my post for The 3 Days, 3 Quotes Tag:
    eel free to participate, no pressure if its not your thing to do! 🙂

• 03/12/2018 at 7:18 pm

Thank you for tagging me, Piyali, but, I prefer to opt out where I have to pass the tag to another blogger. I was inundated with award nominations when I began my blog and decided to label both of my blogs as award free, mainly because of having to tag other bloggers. I appreciate you thinking of me.

3. 03/14/2018 at 1:01 pm

Gossip..both bad and good can come from the chatter…embelishments can be quite twisted though.

• 03/14/2018 at 10:07 pm

True, Donna-Luisa. Chatter can take on a completely different personality with embellishments.

4. 03/14/2018 at 2:01 pm

The comments section of a blog can serve as a sort of “telephone tree”, where the topic seems to draw out a reader’s “I remember when THIS happened…”

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

♥️Off Duty Nurse ♥️

Melody Chen

Word-Experimentalist

My experience

digital banega village

Mihran Kalaydjian's Official Blog

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder

Short Ramblings