Unbidden Thoughts

116811-Books-Create-Dreams-And-Dreams-Create-Reality (1)

Ideas penned often spontaneous

Musers may detect a bit of craziness

Surely there are no signs of laziness

Masterpiece worthy using an alias

An amazing plethora of miscellaneous

In Other Words

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word spontaneous. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place.

I’d be delighted to see you at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y

And please pay a visit to – ThusNSuch

91317-Abstract-Coffee-Pot2

11 comments for “Unbidden Thoughts

1. 03/15/2018 at 12:03 am

There is never a sign of laziness in your writings and always amazing, spontaneous or not. Thanks for sharing.

• 03/15/2018 at 11:38 am

Aw, thanks, Patricia. I’m glad you enjoy my wackiness. 🙂

2. 03/15/2018 at 8:11 am

Spontaneous laughter
    Delight and joy
    Make for a happy
    Girl and boy🤣

3. 03/15/2018 at 12:25 pm

Eugenia,

That’s definitely me, “Musers may detect a bit of craziness” but I you? Never! And, there’s certainly no laziness going on. Oh good heavens, aren’t you the busy little writer penning these pieces of poetry daily.

I’m working on a poem. If I get figured out, then I’ll come back to share it with you. 🙂

• 03/15/2018 at 3:46 pm

You make me smile, Cathy. Be sure to share your poem. 🙂

4. 03/15/2018 at 2:30 pm

Fantastic, Eugenia! 🙂

5. 03/16/2018 at 12:47 pm

I think you need a mix of spontaneous and craziness to even consider writing poetry Eugenia. Excellent verse and definitely no sign of laziness.

6. 03/17/2018 at 12:13 pm

Wonderful!

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.