Tuesday Chatter Weekly

pexels-photo-302905

Thank you for visiting the Tuesday Chatter Café and welcome! Have a seat and enjoy the buzz. You’ll find the café a friendly place to meet for coffee and a weekly chat. Be kind to one another because what happens here doesn’t stay here. By the way, beware of the scandalmongers!

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.-Charles Spurgeon

Word of the weektaradiddle-(noun) a petty lie, pretentious nonsense. synonyms-baloney, bunk, bosh, twaddle, meaningless, hokum

Words that rhyme or nearly rhyme-classical, grammatical, mechanical, theatrical, practical, tyrannical, tactical, mathematical

Oh, shades of fiddlesticks

A taradiddle so melodramatic

Methinks it’s problematic

Tis ridiculous for ridiculous sake

Yep, this twaddle takes the cake

Perhaps joshing for grins

or to camouflage one’s sins

Anywho, all this hullaballoo

Is worse than a crossword boo boo

Best let trueness define who we are

With pants ablaze, one can’t go far

Just say no liar liar pants on fire

If we were having coffee on Tuesday, March 20th of the year in-

1999-Legoland, a theme park, miniature park, and aquarium opened in Carlsbad, CA

1997-Liggett Group (formerly known as Myers Tobacco Co.) admitted cigarettes are addictive

1982-Joan Jett & Blackhearts, I Love Rock n Roll, was #1 for 7 weeks

1968-LBJ, 36th US President signed a bill that removed gold backing from US money

1954-first newspaper vending machine was used – Columbia, PA

1930-Kentucky Fried Chicken was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders in North Corbin, KY

Tuesdays are Meet and Greet at the café

Carrot Ranch

Carrot Ranch Literary Community

Laundry and Dishes

A newlywed’s guide to homemaking

bytheletterbookreviews

Hi I’m Sarah and I LOVE to read. Due to my love of reading I thought I would start my own blog so I could share my thoughts of all the books I read with other readers/bloggers/authors and publishers.

Diaries of a Scatterbrain

Daily life and stories of an IT professional, gamer, husband, and father. As well as reviews and current events.

Stop in and say hello to your fellow bloggers!

Visit us each Tuesday at the cafe, and share your creative side! Post a photo, quote, poem or story that shows off your creativity. Let us know what woke up your creative senses and how you’re going to weave your new ideas into your daily routine.

Write a piece on your own blog relating to your topic. Leave a comment, linking back to your post using the link Tuesday Chatter. Or add a Tuesday Chatter tag and pingback to this post. We look forward to learning about what sparks your creativity.

Come in and browse through ThusNSuch, my other blog, dedicated to poetry.

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

beBee is a free global social network for maximizing your visibility and audience. It lets you connect with people that share your interests. beBee Registration.

1.- Your content is delivered to all of your network. 2.- Your content is automatically top ranked on Google Search Engine. 3.- Your quality content reaches your target affinity groups (we call them Hives on beBee). 4.- Your content can be distributed through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.

20 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 03/19/2018 at 11:28 am

Loved this!!!! Fun and creative! A delight! 🙂

2. 03/19/2018 at 12:27 pm

It is interesting that those newspaper vending machines only to back to 1964.

• 03/19/2018 at 3:02 pm

I’m glad you commented about this because 1964 is a typo, and should be 1954. Still, it seems newspaper vending machines would have appeared before the 1950s.

3. 03/19/2018 at 1:55 pm

Creatively fun and such great rhythmic write. 🙂

4. 03/19/2018 at 4:40 pm

I love this, a very fun and interesting post!

5. 03/20/2018 at 5:45 am

This had me laughing out loud. We certainly can’t go far with our pants on fire.

• 03/20/2018 at 11:35 am

I’m glad I made you laugh. Laughing is good for us. 🙂

6. Davy D
    03/20/2018 at 11:32 am

Taradiddle – what a great word Eugenia and love the poem it prompted you to write. Another fun visit to the cafe. Thank you.

7. 03/20/2018 at 8:10 pm

So much fun! happy Tuesday!

8. 03/20/2018 at 10:51 pm

Hi Eugenia. Thanks for sharing this with us on Senior Salon. Glad to meet you and happy that you found the came in at the Salon and shared your story with us. May I ask that you share our story of the Senior Salon on your social media and with your fellow bloggers and then they can also come in and visit us at the re-opened Senior Salon. Trust we will meet again at SS

• 03/20/2018 at 11:26 pm

I will definitely spread the word. I did a reblog for you earlier today. Another idea is I can feature Senior Salon on both of my blogs.

• 03/20/2018 at 11:47 pm

Awesome thank you so much. I am overwhelmed with all the support from you all in spreading the word. 🌹🌹🌹 thanks do much. I am so happy with the turnout of the first session and with all your help it can only grow.

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.