Tuesday Chatter Weekly

327092-Ballerina-In-Lightbulb

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by the Tuesday Chatter Café! Have a seat and enjoy the buzz. You’ll find the café a friendly place to meet for coffee and chatting. Be kind to one another because what happens here doesn’t stay here. By the way, beware of the flibbertigibbets!

“Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.” – Salvadore Dali

Word of the week-punctilious-(adjective)- meticulous, diligent, careful, methodical, strict, perfectionist

Punctilious operators

public disquiet

at an awkward time

Life is blurred

not one size fits all

where’s the dotted line

Bad decisions or good stories

don’t manic your panic

there’s nowhere to sign

The GPS lost its way

navigational whoops

that’s no reason to pine

Unverifiable perfection

festers imperfection

a sign of the times

April 10th of the year

2009-US declares a public health emergency due to the Swine Flu

1995-US-NYC bans all smoking in restaurants that seat 35 or more customers

1990-the Hubble Space Telescope is launched into orbit by the Space Shuttle Discovery

1987-Fox Broadcasting Co. makes its prime-time debut

1970-Earth Day observed for the first time

1956-Grace Kelly (US actress) marries Prince Rainier of Monaco

1860-Pony Express service begins

Welcome to the café and Meet and Greet Tuesday

What Rhymes with Stanza

Words at rest, words at play

Ohm Sweet Ohm

Adventures in life from the Sunshine State to the Golden Gate

One Mom’s Journey with Crossfit

Trials, Tribulations, & Triumphs

Be sure to stop in and visit your fellow bloggers

Stop in the café every Tuesday, and showcase your work! Post a photo, quote, poem or story that shows off your creativity. Let’s see what wakes up your creative senses and how you’re going to weave new ideas into your daily routine.

Write a piece on your own blog relating to your topic. Leave a comment, linking back to your post using the link Tuesday Chatter. Or add a Tuesday Chatter tag and pingback to this post. We look forward to learning about what sparks your creativity.

Come in and browse through ThusNSuch, my other blog!

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

CC93a

Advertisements

20 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 04/09/2018 at 1:17 pm

Looking forward to seeing what will pop up here.

2. 04/09/2018 at 5:36 pm

Perfectly punctilious post, Eugenia! 🙂

3. 04/09/2018 at 6:32 pm

I love the words and this one is a new one to me! It’s so weird to look back at all of these events! Lovely Tuesday Chatter!

• 04/09/2018 at 6:49 pm

I find a lot of these different words in crossword puzzles, which some are new to me too. And the events bring some memories, don’t they?

4. 04/10/2018 at 7:10 am

Eugenia,

You can take the most unusual sounding words and spin quite a poem. I can’t make ABC, 123 rhyme well as you can with such interesting words.

Curious as a Cathy
    A2Z iPad Art Sketch ‘Indians’

• 04/10/2018 at 9:55 am

Oh, thank you so much, Cathy. I have fun with words like you do with your sketches. I’m on my way to your blog. 😉

5. 04/10/2018 at 1:01 pm

I love your site! To add a little history, the ASPCA was developed in 1866 on this day as well. 🙂

• 04/10/2018 at 1:07 pm

Thank you and thank you for the added bit of history. I’m surprised I didn’t catch this one during my research. I’m a supporter of the ASPCA.

6. 04/13/2018 at 8:46 am

I so remember the Swine Flu.. Working in Support Work my bosses told me I must have the Swine flu jab.. I refused.. lol.. Glad I did.. Others had reactions which were not pleasant.
    Great poem too Eugenia. And looks like I have got my GPS working as I found my way here.. 🙂 Much Love and thank you for your continued support.. Means a lot to me.. ❤

• 04/13/2018 at 9:24 am

I’m so glad you stopped by, Sue. eek! – a Swine Flu shot doesn’t sound like a pleasant event.

• 04/13/2018 at 9:42 am

No which was why I refused it, much to my bosses at the local authority whom I worked for… It was a typical fear motivated response, and at the time I was well aware of the hype so people would get flu shots. Some of my family members did have it and my sisters grandchildren who were only young at the time had it.. Causing nasty reactions.. And one colleagues child started fitting after the jab.. Two other colleagues were off work three weeks with side effects so all in all I made a good choice! 😀

7. 04/14/2018 at 8:09 am

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:

Very topical …

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Steve`s Country

For a smile as wide as a country sunrise

words less spoken

Gen X’er chronicles the art form of living in the Angelino metropolitan environment through poetry, creative writing, art, photography, and culture.

tinytotspoetry

I AIM TO PLEASE THE YOUNG AND YOUNG AT HEART WITH POEMS DESIGNED FOR KIDS. READ ALONG WITH YOUR SMALL TOTS FOR FUN.. LET'S MAKE RHYMING FUN AND EXCITING!!!

Soccer Betting Tips Predictions

We provide free soccer predictions to grow your bankroll. Our purpose is to give you the best opportunity of profiting long term from soccer betting.

shakemyheadhollow

Conceptual spaces: politics, philosophy, art, literature, religion, cultural history

WINDOWSHOPPI

REFINE WHAT DEFINES YOU

The Poetry About Us

A Weekly Blog with Joey Blue

Meliorate

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.

Another LQQK

shift focus, see further, gaze deeper

Abandoned Amenities

POETRY, ASSORTED QUOTATIONS, ETC...

michael's blog

love, grace, mercy and His goodness; the reason for our life and existence

ThusNSuch

poems, autumn and so it goes

Norm.ally

A unisex fashion blog majorly on knitted apparels and fabrics, trend alerts, wardrobe "must-haves",styling and much more

The Sound Sniffer

Sniffing out the best new music

eastelmhurst.a.go.go

I have a hyperactive imagination.Welcome to my world. You can get here by way of Astoria Blvd.,Sunrise Hwy or Wyoming Avenue~

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

sparksfromacombustiblemind

EMBERS FROM SOMEONE DOGGEDLY TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL...

Panache

Beyond the precincts of my imagination

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

19 poems

the poetry of mia wright