Tuesday Chatter Weekly

327092-Ballerina-In-Lightbulb

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by the Tuesday Chatter Café! Have a seat and enjoy the buzz. You’ll find the café a friendly place to meet for coffee and chatting. Be kind to one another because what happens here doesn’t stay here. By the way, beware of the flibbertigibbets!

“Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.” – Salvadore Dali

Word of the week-punctilious-(adjective)- meticulous, diligent, careful, methodical, strict, perfectionist

Punctilious operators

public disquiet

at an awkward time

Life is blurred

not one size fits all

where’s the dotted line

Bad decisions or good stories

don’t manic your panic

there’s nowhere to sign

The GPS lost its way

navigational whoops

that’s no reason to pine

Unverifiable perfection

festers imperfection

a sign of the times

April 10th of the year

2009-US declares a public health emergency due to the Swine Flu

1995-US-NYC bans all smoking in restaurants that seat 35 or more customers

1990-the Hubble Space Telescope is launched into orbit by the Space Shuttle Discovery

1987-Fox Broadcasting Co. makes its prime-time debut

1970-Earth Day observed for the first time

1956-Grace Kelly (US actress) marries Prince Rainier of Monaco

1860-Pony Express service begins

Welcome to the café and Meet and Greet Tuesday

What Rhymes with Stanza

Words at rest, words at play

Ohm Sweet Ohm

Adventures in life from the Sunshine State to the Golden Gate

One Mom’s Journey with Crossfit

Trials, Tribulations, & Triumphs

Be sure to stop in and visit your fellow bloggers

Stop in the café every Tuesday, and showcase your work! Post a photo, quote, poem or story that shows off your creativity. Let’s see what wakes up your creative senses and how you’re going to weave new ideas into your daily routine.

Write a piece on your own blog relating to your topic. Leave a comment, linking back to your post using the link Tuesday Chatter. Or add a Tuesday Chatter tag and pingback to this post. We look forward to learning about what sparks your creativity.

Take a few moments to visit the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part of this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y1

Come in and browse through ThusNSuch, my other blog!

34141-Color-Smoke4

Showcase your talent at the Senior Salon 2018

senior-salon3

beBee is a free global social network for maximizing your visibility and audience. It lets you connect with people that share your interests. beBee Registration.

logo

20 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 04/09/2018 at 1:17 pm

Looking forward to seeing what will pop up here.

2. 04/09/2018 at 5:36 pm

Perfectly punctilious post, Eugenia! 🙂

3. 04/09/2018 at 6:32 pm

I love the words and this one is a new one to me! It’s so weird to look back at all of these events! Lovely Tuesday Chatter!

• 04/09/2018 at 6:49 pm

I find a lot of these different words in crossword puzzles, which some are new to me too. And the events bring some memories, don’t they?

4. 04/10/2018 at 7:10 am

Eugenia,

You can take the most unusual sounding words and spin quite a poem. I can’t make ABC, 123 rhyme well as you can with such interesting words.

Curious as a Cathy
    A2Z iPad Art Sketch ‘Indians’

• 04/10/2018 at 9:55 am

Oh, thank you so much, Cathy. I have fun with words like you do with your sketches. I’m on my way to your blog. 😉

5. 04/10/2018 at 1:01 pm

I love your site! To add a little history, the ASPCA was developed in 1866 on this day as well. 🙂

• 04/10/2018 at 1:07 pm

Thank you and thank you for the added bit of history. I’m surprised I didn’t catch this one during my research. I’m a supporter of the ASPCA.

6. 04/13/2018 at 8:46 am

I so remember the Swine Flu.. Working in Support Work my bosses told me I must have the Swine flu jab.. I refused.. lol.. Glad I did.. Others had reactions which were not pleasant.
    Great poem too Eugenia. And looks like I have got my GPS working as I found my way here.. 🙂 Much Love and thank you for your continued support.. Means a lot to me.. ❤

• 04/13/2018 at 9:24 am

I’m so glad you stopped by, Sue. eek! – a Swine Flu shot doesn’t sound like a pleasant event.

• 04/13/2018 at 9:42 am

No which was why I refused it, much to my bosses at the local authority whom I worked for… It was a typical fear motivated response, and at the time I was well aware of the hype so people would get flu shots. Some of my family members did have it and my sisters grandchildren who were only young at the time had it.. Causing nasty reactions.. And one colleagues child started fitting after the jab.. Two other colleagues were off work three weeks with side effects so all in all I made a good choice! 😀

7. 04/14/2018 at 8:09 am

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:

Very topical …

w

The Art of Trying

“We may struggle, but we don’t quit”

Addicted Fitness

Find Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell

Cookies & Moo

The musings of a struggling blogger.

The Art of Blogging

For bloggers who aspire to inspire

Are You Thrilled

because the story must be told

Kristi Ann's Haven

Jesus ( Yeshua) Saves!!

SHIFT2Drive.blog

mobilité quotidienne, découvertes & convictions

Ladiesgamers.com

Portable gaming on 3DS, Switch, Vita or smartphone

Toby In Charge

3 Crazy Cats, 1 Goofy Dog, and their slightly off-the-beam human mother!

Cee's Photography

Learning and teaching the art of composition.

Dina Al-Mahdy

A Journey in My World

changeyourlife

Only you can change your life. Never underestimate your power to change yourself.

SimplymeSMC

A StoRy of LiFe and MOre

Life...Take 2

My Journey to Health and Wellness

AninditaBose(AninditaRoyBose)

A gateway to deep insights and small aphorisms

Frank J. Tassone

haikai poetry matters

BOJANA’S COFFEE & CONFESSIONS TO GO

LONG SOUL-SEARCHING CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF

Beckie's Mental Mess

Mental health awareness, negative to positive perspective. ~~ Creative Writing ~~

Merchant Writes Again

"My pen loves gossiping to paper about my imagination's secrets."

PATRICK STORIES

Make PEACE ✌ Show LOVE❤

What Next: Behind Roo's Ruse

Is it destiny, happenstance or stratagem?

A Thousand Shades of Awesomeness

Sing It. Say It. Write It.

My Insights