Renewal

257088-Blossomed-Tulip(1)

A peaceful calming

Life’s purpose emerged at last

Unleashing secrets

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the words at last. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place

in-other-words1

I’d be delighted to see you at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y1

And please pay a visit to my other blog, ThusNSuch

Thus1

-Eugenia

21 comments for “Renewal

1. 05/02/2018 at 11:14 am

Beautiful Eugenia, May we all continue to find our life’s purpose through Peace and Calm.. Beautiful picture too, And love your new Gavatar. 🙂

• 05/02/2018 at 2:22 pm

Thank you, Sue. I’m delighted you enjoyed it. Yes, it’s time my Gravatar got a new look.

• 05/02/2018 at 2:27 pm

I like it.. 🙂 And It was nice to catch your post as it came in for a change.. LOL.. I have not moved much from my reader all day.. As you can tell, its been raining! LOL.. Enjoy the rest of your week Eugenia… LOVE to you xx

2. 05/02/2018 at 12:06 pm

I dig the poem! I especially like how the third line uses the word “unleashes” almost as if the speaker is breaking away from the calm and peace

• 05/02/2018 at 2:28 pm

Thank you. Your comment is enjoyable because I like to know how my readers perceive the meaning of a poem or a line. It makes writing poetry that much more fulfilling.

3. 05/02/2018 at 12:45 pm

Lovely, Eugenia. A perfect way to start the day, peaceful and calm! You words ring true for me. In those quiet moments of reflection I find that many secrets are revealed. Wishing you a great Wednesday!

• 05/02/2018 at 2:30 pm

Thank you very much for reading and commenting. Wishing you a great remainder of the week.

4. 05/02/2018 at 1:16 pm

Lovely poetry Eugenia and it captures the feeling of renewal that comes with Spring. I don’t know about where you are, but it felt a long Winter here in the UK and the sight of everything coming to life has brought new energy.

• 05/02/2018 at 2:38 pm

Thank you much, Davy. I feel spring is finally here to stay. We’ve had some crazy weather. Our cold mornings have changed to cool and pleasant mornings and we’re seeing a lot more sunshine! I live close to Atlanta, GA in the USA, which the weather in this area is usually pretty mild.

5. 05/02/2018 at 1:57 pm

Delightful response Eugenia.

6. 05/03/2018 at 9:52 am

Lovely!

7. 15andmeowing
    05/03/2018 at 9:54 pm

Beautiful poem. Thank you for the condolences you left on my blog for my family’s loss. XO

8. 05/04/2018 at 10:44 pm

There is peace and calm when we learn the secrets of our purpose in life. You said a lot in a few words. Thanks for sharing.

9. 05/05/2018 at 4:32 pm

Hey Eugenia, Namaste 🙂

I popped-by for a coffee and was lulled by the calm of the poem – my little grey cells mindfully stirred as they rest in quiet repose. Your small talk carries a great message, thank you for sharing.

Take care, have a wonderful weekend.

Love and be Loved. Namaste 🙂

DN

• 05/05/2018 at 4:41 pm

Thank you for visiting, Dewin. And again, congrats on your book! Namaste 😃

• 05/05/2018 at 4:44 pm

Thank you Eugenia 🙂 I came-by to read the poem…one I glimpsed when trawling through the reader that gently rippled the surface of my millpond. Thank you.

Namaste 🙂

DN

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

digital banega village

Starkite Poetry

Always Rising

eMAGINE

Blue Fences

The Daily Haley

Lover of life, constant dreamer, Pisces fish, believer, seeker, Beatlemaniac, bookworm, and a travel junkie

What if you knew your mind was about to be enslaved by psychopaths?

Would you take the ultimate gamble by crossing over to a parallel universe in search for a better life? If the answer is yes - read on.

The Bakwaas Blog

Just a bunch of nonsense, really