Renewal

257088-Blossomed-Tulip(1)

A peaceful calming

Life’s purpose emerged at last

Unleashing secrets

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the words at last. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place

in-other-words1

I’d be delighted to see you at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y1

And please pay a visit to my other blog, ThusNSuch

Thus1

-Eugenia

21 comments for “Renewal

1. 05/02/2018 at 11:14 am

Beautiful Eugenia, May we all continue to find our life’s purpose through Peace and Calm.. Beautiful picture too, And love your new Gavatar. 🙂

• 05/02/2018 at 2:22 pm

Thank you, Sue. I’m delighted you enjoyed it. Yes, it’s time my Gravatar got a new look.

• 05/02/2018 at 2:27 pm

I like it.. 🙂 And It was nice to catch your post as it came in for a change.. LOL.. I have not moved much from my reader all day.. As you can tell, its been raining! LOL.. Enjoy the rest of your week Eugenia… LOVE to you xx

2. 05/02/2018 at 12:06 pm

I dig the poem! I especially like how the third line uses the word “unleashes” almost as if the speaker is breaking away from the calm and peace

• 05/02/2018 at 2:28 pm

Thank you. Your comment is enjoyable because I like to know how my readers perceive the meaning of a poem or a line. It makes writing poetry that much more fulfilling.

3. 05/02/2018 at 12:45 pm

Lovely, Eugenia. A perfect way to start the day, peaceful and calm! You words ring true for me. In those quiet moments of reflection I find that many secrets are revealed. Wishing you a great Wednesday!

• 05/02/2018 at 2:30 pm

Thank you very much for reading and commenting. Wishing you a great remainder of the week.

4. Davy D
    05/02/2018 at 1:16 pm

Lovely poetry Eugenia and it captures the feeling of renewal that comes with Spring. I don’t know about where you are, but it felt a long Winter here in the UK and the sight of everything coming to life has brought new energy.

• 05/02/2018 at 2:38 pm

Thank you much, Davy. I feel spring is finally here to stay. We’ve had some crazy weather. Our cold mornings have changed to cool and pleasant mornings and we’re seeing a lot more sunshine! I live close to Atlanta, GA in the USA, which the weather in this area is usually pretty mild.

5. 05/02/2018 at 1:57 pm

Delightful response Eugenia.

6. 05/03/2018 at 9:52 am

Lovely!

7. 15andmeowing
    05/03/2018 at 9:54 pm

Beautiful poem. Thank you for the condolences you left on my blog for my family’s loss. XO

8. 05/04/2018 at 10:44 pm

There is peace and calm when we learn the secrets of our purpose in life. You said a lot in a few words. Thanks for sharing.

9. 05/05/2018 at 4:32 pm

Hey Eugenia, Namaste 🙂

I popped-by for a coffee and was lulled by the calm of the poem – my little grey cells mindfully stirred as they rest in quiet repose. Your small talk carries a great message, thank you for sharing.

Take care, have a wonderful weekend.

Love and be Loved. Namaste 🙂

DN

• 05/05/2018 at 4:41 pm

Thank you for visiting, Dewin. And again, congrats on your book! Namaste 😃

• 05/05/2018 at 4:44 pm

Thank you Eugenia 🙂 I came-by to read the poem…one I glimpsed when trawling through the reader that gently rippled the surface of my millpond. Thank you.

Namaste 🙂

DN

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.