Tuesday Chatter Weekly

328721-Floating-Umbrellas

I’m so glad to see you at the Tuesday Chatter Café! Take some time to relax and enjoy the jabber. You’ll find the café a friendly place to meet for coffee and chitchat. Just a reminder, constructive criticism is not always constructive.

Word of the week-conundrum-noun-a confusing and difficult problem or question.

synonyms-riddle, difficulty, quandary, dilemma, puzzle

“Out of clutter, find simplicity”-Albert Einstein

Conundrums become stale

time is numbing while

renewal awaits for

greatness to weigh in

giving structure to life

and meaning to existence

And on this day, Tuesday, May 8th-

2010-the last piece of Yankee Stadium falls, marking the end of the two-year demolition

1994-500th commentary by Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes

1984-Thames River barrier completed stopping flooding in London

1980-World Health Organization announces smallpox has been eradicated

1970-UK-The Beatles “Let it Be” released

1945-VE Day-WWII ends in Europe after Germany signs an unconditional surrender

Welcome to Meet and Greet at the Tuesday Chatter Café

Photography

Natural Image, Flowers, Animal

Timmy the Scribbler

Author of Mysterious

Simplicity Lane

Painting with words

Be sure to stop in and visit your fellow bloggers

Come on in and visit the café every Tuesday, and showcase your work! Post a photo, quote, poem or story that shows off your creativity. Let’s see what wakes up your creative senses and how you’re going to weave new ideas into your daily routine.

Write a piece on your own blog relating to your topic. Leave a comment, linking back to your post using the link Tuesday Chatter. Or add a Tuesday Chatter tag and pingback to this post. We look forward to learning about what sparks your creativity.

Take a few moments to visit the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part of this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y1

Take a few moments and browse through ThusNSuch, my other blog!

34141-Color-Smoke4

beBee is a free global social network for maximizing your visibility and audience. It lets you connect with people that share your interests. beBee Registration.

bbl19

-Eugenia

13 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 05/08/2018 at 7:04 am

Eugenia,

‘Awakening the need to broaden horizons’ speaks to me through my art sketches. Thanks for hosting the coffee break today!

5-Get2KnowMe Questions, A2ZReflections, & BoTB Results

• 05/08/2018 at 10:19 am

And your sketches are inspiring to your readers, as well, because it’s nice to see someone branch out by doing something they enjoy. Thank you for joining in our virtual cuppa coffee.

2. 05/08/2018 at 8:47 am

Loved your poem Eugenia and take on the word prompt. Your last five lines highlight one of the conundrums of life in how we spend our time trying to understand life and meaning. Is greatness a myth we invent for ourselves to keep us sane?

• 05/08/2018 at 1:12 pm

Thank you for your visit, Davy. I think of greatness as a mindset that keeps us moving forward, which parallels your statement. For myself, I may never achieve greatness but I will do my best to do my best. 🙂

3. 05/08/2018 at 9:12 pm

I wonder why life sometimes seems a conundrum to so many? Thinking that way would make it more so…or so it seems to me.

4. 05/09/2018 at 12:33 pm

I like that word and your poem! Wow two year demolition that is so long!! Thanks for hosting this Tuesday chatter, always a pleasure!

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

♥️Off Duty Nurse ♥️

Melody Chen

Word-Experimentalist

My experience

digital banega village

Mihran Kalaydjian's Official Blog

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder

Short Ramblings