Tuesday Chatter Weekly

pexels-photo-745407

Come on in and welcome to the Tuesday Chatter Café! Take some time to relax and enjoy the jabber. You’ll find the café a friendly place to meet for coffee and chitchat. Just a reminder, constructive criticism is not always constructive.

Word of the week-cacophonynoun-a harsh, discordant mixture of sounds.

Synonyms-din, racket, noise, clamor, discord, uproar

“I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway

Shredded facades create a cacophony

rise and fall at games of monopoly

methinks this causes animosity

clearly impedes feelings of hospitality

a crooked stance warrants an apology

from a misshapen drunken apostrophe

words in alphabet soup become gossipy

creating a potage of curiosity

wannabes concerned about the economy

hmm, what about the take on hypocrisy

let’s narrow it down to mediocrity

A far-fetched attitude from grandiosity

perhaps, the study of societal garbology

will clue us in on how our oddities

will make mortals act more responsibility

And on this day, Tuesday, May 15th-

2010-Jessica Watson is the youngest person to sail solo, non-stop and unassisted around the world at 16 years old.

2007-42nd Country Music Awards won by Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, and Carrie Underwood

1993-Alamodome opens in San Antonio, TX

1990-39th Miss Universe is Mona Grudt, 19, of Norway

1983-Madison Hotel located in Boston is destroyed by implosion. The hotel, a 17 story buff-brick, Art Deco building stood for 53 years. Originally named, Manager, the name was changed to Madison in 1958.

There were some magical moments and also some dark moments for the Madison. One of the hotel’s most notable events was the Beatles stayed there and held a press conference in the “Madison” room in 1964. The press conference was crashed by three college students that were gung-ho to meet the Beatles in person. They succeeded in their escapade and made history doing it.

1963-Peter, Paul & Mary win their 1st Grammy for their song “If I Had a Hammer”

Welcome to Meet and Greet at the Tuesday Chatter Café

Fmme writes poems

This is a place for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.

History of King Royal Panwars

History, Architecture, Ancient Fashion and Beautiful Royal Palaces in India

Adult…ish

A cheatsheet into being adult…ish

15 and Meowing.com

15 and Meowing.com

Morality Park

Arts & Lit Collective

Be sure to stop in and visit your fellow bloggers

Come on in and visit the café every Tuesday, and showcase your work! Post a photo, quote, poem or story that shows off your creativity. Let’s see what wakes up your creative senses and how you’re going to weave new ideas into your daily routine.

Write a piece on your own blog relating to your topic. Leave a comment, linking back to your post using the link Tuesday Chatter. Or add a Tuesday Chatter tag and pingback to this post. We look forward to learning about what sparks your creativity.

Take a few moments and browse through ThusNSuch, my other blog!

34141-Color-Smoke4

Showcase your talent at the Senior Salon 2018

Senior Salon Silver members

-Eugenia

Image credits: Pexel

18 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 05/14/2018 at 5:29 pm

Fun Tuesday Chatter as always!

2. 05/14/2018 at 5:51 pm

Thank you for visiting, Lynn. xo

3. 05/14/2018 at 5:58 pm

Lessons of life… Wow! Must share. 🙂

4. 05/14/2018 at 10:02 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:

The different layers built up in each line of the poem are amazing. Read on …

5. 05/14/2018 at 10:04 pm

The Hemingway quote touched the right chord as an appetizer, and your wonderful poem built on it beautifully.

6. Davy D
    05/15/2018 at 9:54 am

Another fun Tuesday visit to the cafe Eugenia. If only they offered societal garbology as a course of study. Love the Hemingway quote.

• 05/15/2018 at 10:20 am

Thank you, Davy. Yes, imagine what mankind could learn from a course in garbology. What’s taking place now to save our planet is not enough.

• Davy D
        05/15/2018 at 10:21 am

I agree Eugenia. We need to find another way and quick.

7. 05/15/2018 at 8:22 pm

If “I Had A Hammer” would have a much different meaning if it was performed today.

8. 05/15/2018 at 10:14 pm

Cacophony and garbology. Both seem to bring about confusion in my world. Maybe that’s why I like the quiet so much.

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired