Uproarious

128633-Wow-

natures noisy clouts

the pulse of the universe

a phenomenon

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word noisy. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place.

In Other Words

And you’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

34141-Color-Smoke4

-Eugenia

12 comments for “Uproarious

1. 05/30/2018 at 4:38 pm

Very nice

2. 05/30/2018 at 4:39 pm

Eugenia,

We’re getting a lot of noise from nature with summer thunderstorms and it’s not officially summer yet. The early heat and humidity is playing a big part in the storms. It’s making it difficult for me to find time to tackle the lawn work. The yard has gotten out of hand over the past three weeks and things are expected to get any better, either. I hope next week I can catch a break to get this dreaded job done. Nice short and to the point poem!

3. 05/31/2018 at 8:21 am

You certainly chose a wonderful Lightning theme, in that its been noisy here too with thunderstorms..
    So I can fully appreciate your title.. 🙂
    Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week Eugenia.. And sending hugs your way.. ❤

• 05/31/2018 at 10:05 am

Hi Sue. Our weather has been rather uproarious so it put me in the mood for my title and image. 🙂 Thank you for your comment and stay safe.

4. Davy D
    05/31/2018 at 12:41 pm

Loved your take on the prompt Eugenia. We have been having some spectacular thunder and electrical storms here in the UK and more are forecast for the next day or so. They are mesmerizing to watch and remind us of the power of nature.

• 05/31/2018 at 1:59 pm

Thank you, Davy. We’ve had some uproarious weather here, as well. Most of the flooding is happening in the mountain towns north of us so I consider us lucky. We have been contemplating moving to one of those towns but reconsidering those ideas now. Yes, mother nature can be powerful.

5. 06/01/2018 at 12:04 pm

What a marvelous description of a thunder storm! I love it!

6. 06/04/2018 at 10:31 pm

We are already having summerlike lightening and thunder. I hope this summer is not like last year with weeks of record-breaking heat and humidity. Great picture to illustrate your haiku. Thanks for linking.

• 06/05/2018 at 9:19 am

Yes, we’ve had some nasty storms come through our area. At least, we don’t live near a volcano. 🙂

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...

The Knowledge Log

Life is a broadway musical and everyday is a song. These are mine manifested as poetry.

This N That With Me