Uproarious

128633-Wow-

natures noisy clouts

the pulse of the universe

a phenomenon

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word noisy. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place.

In Other Words

Please stop in at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC

And you’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

34141-Color-Smoke4

Showcase your talent at Esme’s Senior Salon 2018

Senior Salon Silver members

-Eugenia

12 comments for “Uproarious

1. 05/30/2018 at 4:38 pm

Very nice

2. 05/30/2018 at 4:39 pm

Eugenia,

We’re getting a lot of noise from nature with summer thunderstorms and it’s not officially summer yet. The early heat and humidity is playing a big part in the storms. It’s making it difficult for me to find time to tackle the lawn work. The yard has gotten out of hand over the past three weeks and things are expected to get any better, either. I hope next week I can catch a break to get this dreaded job done. Nice short and to the point poem!

3. 05/31/2018 at 8:21 am

You certainly chose a wonderful Lightning theme, in that its been noisy here too with thunderstorms..
    So I can fully appreciate your title.. 🙂
    Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week Eugenia.. And sending hugs your way.. ❤

• 05/31/2018 at 10:05 am

Hi Sue. Our weather has been rather uproarious so it put me in the mood for my title and image. 🙂 Thank you for your comment and stay safe.

4. 05/31/2018 at 12:41 pm

Loved your take on the prompt Eugenia. We have been having some spectacular thunder and electrical storms here in the UK and more are forecast for the next day or so. They are mesmerizing to watch and remind us of the power of nature.

• 05/31/2018 at 1:59 pm

Thank you, Davy. We’ve had some uproarious weather here, as well. Most of the flooding is happening in the mountain towns north of us so I consider us lucky. We have been contemplating moving to one of those towns but reconsidering those ideas now. Yes, mother nature can be powerful.

5. 06/01/2018 at 12:04 pm

What a marvelous description of a thunder storm! I love it!

6. 06/04/2018 at 10:31 pm

We are already having summerlike lightening and thunder. I hope this summer is not like last year with weeks of record-breaking heat and humidity. Great picture to illustrate your haiku. Thanks for linking.

• 06/05/2018 at 9:19 am

Yes, we’ve had some nasty storms come through our area. At least, we don’t live near a volcano. 🙂

w

The Art of Trying

“We may struggle, but we don’t quit”

Addicted Fitness

Find Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell

Cookies & Moo

The musings of a struggling blogger.

The Art of Blogging

For bloggers who aspire to inspire

Are You Thrilled

because the story must be told

Kristi Ann's Haven

Jesus ( Yeshua) Saves!!

SHIFT2Drive.blog

mobilité quotidienne, découvertes & convictions

Ladiesgamers.com

Portable gaming on 3DS, Switch, Vita or smartphone

Toby In Charge

3 Crazy Cats, 1 Goofy Dog, and their slightly off-the-beam human mother!

Cee's Photography

Learning and teaching the art of composition.

Dina Al-Mahdy

A Journey in My World

changeyourlife

Only you can change your life. Never underestimate your power to change yourself.

SimplymeSMC

A StoRy of LiFe and MOre

Life...Take 2

My Journey to Health and Wellness

AninditaBose(AninditaRoyBose)

A gateway to deep insights and small aphorisms

Frank J. Tassone

haikai poetry matters

BOJANA’S COFFEE & CONFESSIONS TO GO

LONG SOUL-SEARCHING CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF

Beckie's Mental Mess

Mental health awareness, negative to positive perspective. ~~ Creative Writing ~~

Merchant Writes Again

"My pen loves gossiping to paper about my imagination's secrets."

PATRICK STORIES

Make PEACE ✌ Show LOVE❤

What Next: Behind Roo's Ruse

Is it destiny, happenstance or stratagem?

A Thousand Shades of Awesomeness

Sing It. Say It. Write It.

My Insights