Senseless Noise

images

Tales without merit

Blackbirds chant a capella

Disruptive twaddle

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word twaddle. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place

In Other Words

Please stop in at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group

GDGC

And you’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

-Eugenia

15 comments for “Senseless Noise

1. 06/13/2018 at 8:56 pm

Well done! 🙂

2. 06/15/2018 at 1:17 am

This made me laugh.

• 06/15/2018 at 10:20 am

I’m glad. We all need a good laugh and more than just every once in a while. 🙂

3. 06/15/2018 at 10:53 am

An amusing take on the prompts Eugenia. In my garden the blackbirds are twaddling from about 4am. They haven’t worked out I don’t get up until 5am 🙂

4. 06/15/2018 at 12:07 pm

Very good! Love it Franci!

5. 06/15/2018 at 10:40 pm

“Disruptive twaddle” <— love this!

6. 06/18/2018 at 7:17 pm

This year we have a lot of blackbirds and they are very disruptive with their twaddle noise. Clever writing, Eugenia. Thanks for linking.

• 06/18/2018 at 8:52 pm

I remember blackbirds and their noisiness when I was a child. They used to swoop down on my cat – poor thing. We don’t see them much where we live now.

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

digital banega village

Starkite Poetry

Always Rising

eMAGINE

Blue Fences

The Daily Haley

Lover of life, constant dreamer, Pisces fish, believer, seeker, Beatlemaniac, bookworm, and a travel junkie

What if you knew your mind was about to be enslaved by psychopaths?

Would you take the ultimate gamble by crossing over to a parallel universe in search for a better life? If the answer is yes - read on.

The Bakwaas Blog

Just a bunch of nonsense, really