Senseless Noise

images

Tales without merit

Blackbirds chant a capella

Disruptive twaddle

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word twaddle. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place

In Other Words

Please stop in at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group

GDGC

And you’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

-Eugenia

15 comments for “Senseless Noise

1. 06/13/2018 at 8:56 pm

Well done! 🙂

2. 06/15/2018 at 1:17 am

This made me laugh.

• 06/15/2018 at 10:20 am

I’m glad. We all need a good laugh and more than just every once in a while. 🙂

3. Davy D
    06/15/2018 at 10:53 am

An amusing take on the prompts Eugenia. In my garden the blackbirds are twaddling from about 4am. They haven’t worked out I don’t get up until 5am 🙂

• 06/15/2018 at 11:12 am

And they can be quite noisy, as well. I guess they feel the early bird gets the worm.

4. 06/15/2018 at 12:07 pm

Very good! Love it Franci!

5. 06/15/2018 at 10:40 pm

“Disruptive twaddle” <— love this!

6. 06/18/2018 at 7:17 pm

This year we have a lot of blackbirds and they are very disruptive with their twaddle noise. Clever writing, Eugenia. Thanks for linking.

• 06/18/2018 at 8:52 pm

I remember blackbirds and their noisiness when I was a child. They used to swoop down on my cat – poor thing. We don’t see them much where we live now.

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired