Blue Spirit

170792-Spiritual

RC42

week-41

Reena’s Exploration Challenge – Week 41

Welcome to Week 41!

We are dabbling with Erasure Poetry this week – call it White Out or Black Out as you please.-Reena Saxena

Erasure is a form of found poetry or found object art created by erasing words from an existing text in prose or verse and framing the result on the page as a poem.[1] The results can be allowed to stand in situ or they can be arranged into lines and/or stanzas.

Source: Wikipedia

Please stop in at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC

And you’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

-Eugenia

13 comments for “Blue Spirit

1. 06/15/2018 at 9:15 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

2. 06/15/2018 at 9:18 pm

You have ended it so aptly with ‘where is the spirit?’ It is as if the dream and search flash a glimpse, but yield nothing.

Thanks for joining in!

• 06/15/2018 at 11:08 pm

This was a great challenge, Reena. Love it!

• 06/16/2018 at 3:27 am

Glad you enjoyed doing it! Thanks!

3. 06/15/2018 at 10:39 pm

Awesome concept! I’ve heard of black out poetry before and seen some great works.

4. 06/16/2018 at 2:26 am

Namaste Eugenia 🙂

Fascinating concept, great execution, much enjoyed as always. Thank you.

Whilst I sup my second coffee of the day I think I might give this a go myself.

Have a great weekend. Take care.

Namaste 🙂

DN

• 06/16/2018 at 11:05 am

It’s a fun challenge, Dewin. I hope you give it a go and let me know if you do. 🙂

• 06/16/2018 at 11:10 am

I will indeed find an occasion to indulge and report back on my experience, thank you for the idea Eugenia 🙂 I once tried to rearrange the words contained in one verse of a Christmas carol and came away with a very curious story indeed. Words are such fun.

Hoping all is well. Enjoy your weekend.

Namaste 🙂

DN

5. 15andmeowing
    06/16/2018 at 6:26 pm

That was excellent.

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired