Promote Yourself Monday- July 16, 2018

Join in at the Go Dog Go Cafe and showcase your work!

Go Dog Go Café

Picture1

Welcome to Promote Yourself Monday.  All Go Dog Go Cafe readers, guest writers, and baristas are invited to post one link to one specific post (600 words or less please!) from your blog into the comments section below.

If you post a link, be sure to read some of the other great writing people have linked to.

View original post

9 comments for “Promote Yourself Monday- July 16, 2018

1. 07/16/2018 at 9:25 am

Bragging Monday? 🙂
    Nah! I think I’d better let my pictures speak for themselves?
    I can’t force people to look at them, and I have certainly been here long enough!

• 07/16/2018 at 9:36 am

🤔 Well, undoubtedly your photos speak for themselves! Promote Yourself Monday is more of coffee klatch than a bragging session. It motivates our group to bond with each other and inspires others to write.

Perhaps, we should start a Promote Yourself Photo Day!?

I’m off to Blue Ridge. Be back Wednesday.

• 07/16/2018 at 11:10 am

That’s an idea?! Depending a bit on the number of amateur photographers catering to your blog? Something to ponder whilst enjoying the Blue Ridge?

• 07/16/2018 at 12:48 pm

I just looked at your pictures. They are gorgeous!

2. 07/16/2018 at 10:49 am

Promoting oneself is a good thing. It give you more confidence.

Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

3. 07/16/2018 at 12:44 pm

Hi, self promote is a great idea. I am a writer so I am promoting books. https://unholypursuit.wordpress.com/books-of-the-unholy-pursuit-saga/

4. rosecoloredraven
    07/16/2018 at 2:10 pm

Can I promote myself too? It’s been a while since I wrote poems but I pray for collabs from people around the world. I like socializing and getting to be inspired as well as inspire other people.

• 07/18/2018 at 2:10 pm

Yes, all readers can post on Promote Yourself Monday on Go Dog Go Cafe. 🙂

5. 07/16/2018 at 3:23 pm

Here is one of my favorite fiction pieces: http://mcgeetraveltales.com/2018/02/04/fiction-starlight-song/

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

♥️Off Duty Nurse ♥️

Melody Chen

Word-Experimentalist

My experience

digital banega village

Mihran Kalaydjian's Official Blog

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder

Short Ramblings