Concerning Phenomena

nature unselfish

flora and fauna adapt

reflective balance

exploration-challenge-47

Welcome to Week 47!

Reena’s Exploration Challenge – Week 47

Writers love exploring inner worlds, which is but their unique reflection on the outer world. I am sure sanyasis living alone in forests or hilltops respond to the elements of nature around them. A solitary, unconnected existence appears to be impossible. And if we are just blocks of a structure, or links in a chain, we cannot stop being judgemental (however much you lambast the word) about the factors that influence our individual and combined lives.

We say nature is unpredictable, because we don’t understand the code that drives it.  Do we understand human nature fully?

You’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

Please stop in at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC

-Eugenia

Photo by Andre Mouton from Pexels

10 comments for “Concerning Phenomena

1. Michael Todd
    07/27/2018 at 7:04 pm

I have read this a dozen times, Eugenia. I really got a lot from it. However, it appears I am speechless… This never happens to me, so I do not know quite how to react, other than to say “Happy TGIF” and don’t mind me; I will show my way out, in a while. 🙂

• 07/27/2018 at 7:23 pm

🙂 Sometimes, I get a little wacky with my intent. Not only do I like to make an all-out attempt to address Reena’s challenge, I prefer to use a poetic form to work it. It’s all in fun and being creative. Some of my poems in my BrewNSpew Cafe series are, as I describe them – wacky.

2. 07/27/2018 at 7:22 pm

Yes, a great one!!

3. 07/27/2018 at 10:18 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:

Lovely tankas….

4. 07/27/2018 at 10:20 pm

Excellent take! I like and agree with the term ‘faceless selfies’. The image is cute.

5. 07/28/2018 at 10:30 am

Introspective points to ponder… Well done, Eugenia!

rivrvlogr

Looking ahead, without looking back (too often)

One Writer's Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

WordPress News — Free as in Beer.

Elizabeth Moura

Poetry, commentary, and photos.

Little Black "domicile"! -online interior design

Creating The Perfect "LBD" For Every Home!

ladyphoenix2016

Diamond in the making

Salted Caramel

A light-hearted look at life

Fashion Explora

All about fashion

Heartstring Eulogies

Conjured by Sarah Doughty

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!