Concerning Phenomena

nature unselfish

flora and fauna adapt

reflective balance

exploration-challenge-47

Welcome to Week 47!

Reena’s Exploration Challenge – Week 47

Writers love exploring inner worlds, which is but their unique reflection on the outer world. I am sure sanyasis living alone in forests or hilltops respond to the elements of nature around them. A solitary, unconnected existence appears to be impossible. And if we are just blocks of a structure, or links in a chain, we cannot stop being judgemental (however much you lambast the word) about the factors that influence our individual and combined lives.

We say nature is unpredictable, because we don’t understand the code that drives it.  Do we understand human nature fully?

You’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

Please stop in at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC

-Eugenia

Photo by Andre Mouton from Pexels

10 comments for “Concerning Phenomena

1. Michael Todd
    07/27/2018 at 7:04 pm

I have read this a dozen times, Eugenia. I really got a lot from it. However, it appears I am speechless… This never happens to me, so I do not know quite how to react, other than to say “Happy TGIF” and don’t mind me; I will show my way out, in a while. 🙂

• 07/27/2018 at 7:23 pm

🙂 Sometimes, I get a little wacky with my intent. Not only do I like to make an all-out attempt to address Reena’s challenge, I prefer to use a poetic form to work it. It’s all in fun and being creative. Some of my poems in my BrewNSpew Cafe series are, as I describe them – wacky.

2. 07/27/2018 at 7:22 pm

Yes, a great one!!

3. 07/27/2018 at 10:18 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:

Lovely tankas….

4. 07/27/2018 at 10:20 pm

Excellent take! I like and agree with the term ‘faceless selfies’. The image is cute.

5. 07/28/2018 at 10:30 am

Introspective points to ponder… Well done, Eugenia!

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

♥️Off Duty Nurse ♥️

Melody Chen

Word-Experimentalist

My experience

digital banega village

Mihran Kalaydjian's Official Blog

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder

Short Ramblings