Concerning Phenomena

nature unselfish

flora and fauna adapt

reflective balance

exploration-challenge-47

Welcome to Week 47!

Reena’s Exploration Challenge – Week 47

Writers love exploring inner worlds, which is but their unique reflection on the outer world. I am sure sanyasis living alone in forests or hilltops respond to the elements of nature around them. A solitary, unconnected existence appears to be impossible. And if we are just blocks of a structure, or links in a chain, we cannot stop being judgemental (however much you lambast the word) about the factors that influence our individual and combined lives.

We say nature is unpredictable, because we don’t understand the code that drives it.  Do we understand human nature fully?

You’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

Please stop in at the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC

-Eugenia

Photo by Andre Mouton from Pexels

10 comments for “Concerning Phenomena

1. Michael Todd
    07/27/2018 at 7:04 pm

I have read this a dozen times, Eugenia. I really got a lot from it. However, it appears I am speechless… This never happens to me, so I do not know quite how to react, other than to say “Happy TGIF” and don’t mind me; I will show my way out, in a while. 🙂

• 07/27/2018 at 7:23 pm

🙂 Sometimes, I get a little wacky with my intent. Not only do I like to make an all-out attempt to address Reena’s challenge, I prefer to use a poetic form to work it. It’s all in fun and being creative. Some of my poems in my BrewNSpew Cafe series are, as I describe them – wacky.

2. 07/27/2018 at 7:22 pm

Yes, a great one!!

3. 07/27/2018 at 10:18 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:

Lovely tankas….

4. 07/27/2018 at 10:20 pm

Excellent take! I like and agree with the term ‘faceless selfies’. The image is cute.

5. 07/28/2018 at 10:30 am

Introspective points to ponder… Well done, Eugenia!

HappymessHappiness

Full-time daydreamer, half-time paranoid.

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...