BrewNSpew Cafe

pexels-photo-1212816

Hi there and welcome to the BrewNSpew Café. I hope you enjoy the coffee and useless but perhaps, useful prattle. And a note to all of our clients, pets, and selfies are permitted.

“Defense is superior to opulence” – Adam Smith

Word of the weekopulence (adjective) – great wealth or luxurious. Synonyms –  luxurious, richness, splendor, grandeur, splendidness, poshness, swankiness.

methinks the highfalutin

most unfortunate for society

Welcome to Meet and Greet at the BrewNSpew Café

Cafe7

NEWTONEAPBLOG

A Discarded Plant

The Dark Netizen

Short Stories – Mostly dark ones!

Eva Newermann

Art and Books

Be sure to stop in and visit your fellow bloggers!

Please stop in for a visit at the café any day of the week, and showcase your talents! Post a photo, quote, poem or story that shows off your creativity. Let’s see what wakes up your creative senses and how you’re going to weave new ideas into your daily routine.

Write a piece on your own blog relating to your topic. Leave a comment, linking back to your post using the link BrewNSpew Cafe. Or add a BrewNSpew Cafe tag and pingback to this post. We look forward to learning about what sparks your creativity.

And you’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

Don’t forget the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC

-Eugenia

Photo by samer daboul from Pexels

11 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe

1. 07/30/2018 at 11:03 am

An allure which became a poisonous desire, we need a cure from. What became satisfaction, turn into an addiction.

2. 07/30/2018 at 11:11 am

I agree with you. It is unfortunate for society.

3. 07/30/2018 at 11:24 am

Most unfortunate for society indeed. Very well done.

Have a fabulous day and week, Eugenia. ♥

4. 07/30/2018 at 3:29 pm

We get mesmerized by the glitz and get ensnared in the web.

Shortlink to one of my recent poems: https://wp.me/p73yZZ-40w

5. 07/31/2018 at 12:09 am

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

6. 07/31/2018 at 1:59 pm

Eugenia,

Your last three lines…

seems there’s disinterest in
    spiritual, and cultural values
    most unfortunate for society

really say it all as to where we are today and I couldn’t agree more disinterest or connection to spiritual and moral values today is upsetting to say the least. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed week!

• 07/31/2018 at 3:57 pm

Thank you for visiting, Cathy. I am glad you enjoyed my post.:)

7. 08/06/2018 at 10:51 am

Love the word and poem!

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

♥️Off Duty Nurse ♥️

Melody Chen

Word-Experimentalist

My experience

digital banega village

Mihran Kalaydjian's Official Blog

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder

Short Ramblings