Visibility

pexels-photo-301632

reflect inner self

the mirror resigned to fate

no encore needed

in-other-words1

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word mirror. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place.

You’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

-Eugenia

CC93a

Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels

15 comments for “Visibility

1. 08/01/2018 at 11:57 am

Well done

2. 08/01/2018 at 2:25 pm

I’m continuously astounded by the wonderful poems you are able to create while seamlessly incorporating outside prompts!

• 08/01/2018 at 5:22 pm

Thank you so much, KaylaAnn. Your kind comment means a lot coming from someone I respect as a writer. When I look back on some of my older posts, I see now how my writing has changed. I feel I’ve finally found the path as to how I want to express myself in my poems, especially the haiku.

You made my day!! 🤗

• 08/02/2018 at 12:15 pm

So glad to hear it, I also truly respect you as a blogger and poet! Keep doing what you do 🙂

3. 08/01/2018 at 6:04 pm

the thoughts behind your words are very soul moving Eugenia, and I like to use them as a brief meditation in a way. It makes me pause and I don’t usually do that, I am always a flurry of activity, thank you for the words and the pauses it brings. I hope I have made some sense here…LOL! 6 am on the equator and coffee is just mixing in my veins!

• 08/02/2018 at 10:58 am

I am delighted my poem is useful to you. I’m sipping my coffee on this very wet and gloomy day here in Atlanta, GA. Have a great day!

• 08/02/2018 at 5:49 pm

Coffee and gloomy skies sound very inspirational, well for me at least, I am very moved by the cold and dark. I hope it was a lovely day for you all the same. I have been experiencing gloomy weather in Malaysia too, it’s coming up to the Ghost Month in the Chinese Lunar Calendar, similar to the Western world All Souls Day, the weather always gets wet and unpredictable around this time here. Your poem was very good for me Eugenia.

4. 08/03/2018 at 7:52 pm

Love it! When I think of reflecting my inner self I giggle. Is that weird? Thanks for linking.

5. 08/04/2018 at 9:27 am

A true ‘reflection’ is often missed, until we get really close to the mirror.. But sometimes we need to look deeper to appreciate the finer details often we who are busy rushing around fail to see. 🙂

Loved the deep meaning in those simple lines dear Eugenia .. So much said within a few words ❤

6. 08/07/2018 at 9:55 am

Please read my post

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

♥️Off Duty Nurse ♥️

Melody Chen

Word-Experimentalist

My experience

digital banega village

Mihran Kalaydjian's Official Blog

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder

Short Ramblings