Visibility

pexels-photo-301632

reflect inner self

the mirror resigned to fate

no encore needed

in-other-words1

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word mirror. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place.

You’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

-Eugenia

CC93a

Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels

17 comments for “Visibility

1. 08/01/2018 at 11:57 am

Well done

2. 08/01/2018 at 2:25 pm

I’m continuously astounded by the wonderful poems you are able to create while seamlessly incorporating outside prompts!

• 08/01/2018 at 5:22 pm

Thank you so much, KaylaAnn. Your kind comment means a lot coming from someone I respect as a writer. When I look back on some of my older posts, I see now how my writing has changed. I feel I’ve finally found the path as to how I want to express myself in my poems, especially the haiku.

You made my day!! 🤗

• 08/02/2018 at 12:15 pm

So glad to hear it, I also truly respect you as a blogger and poet! Keep doing what you do 🙂

3. 08/01/2018 at 6:04 pm

the thoughts behind your words are very soul moving Eugenia, and I like to use them as a brief meditation in a way. It makes me pause and I don’t usually do that, I am always a flurry of activity, thank you for the words and the pauses it brings. I hope I have made some sense here…LOL! 6 am on the equator and coffee is just mixing in my veins!

• 08/02/2018 at 10:58 am

I am delighted my poem is useful to you. I’m sipping my coffee on this very wet and gloomy day here in Atlanta, GA. Have a great day!

• 08/02/2018 at 5:49 pm

Coffee and gloomy skies sound very inspirational, well for me at least, I am very moved by the cold and dark. I hope it was a lovely day for you all the same. I have been experiencing gloomy weather in Malaysia too, it’s coming up to the Ghost Month in the Chinese Lunar Calendar, similar to the Western world All Souls Day, the weather always gets wet and unpredictable around this time here. Your poem was very good for me Eugenia.

4. 08/03/2018 at 7:52 pm

Love it! When I think of reflecting my inner self I giggle. Is that weird? Thanks for linking.

5. 08/04/2018 at 9:27 am

A true ‘reflection’ is often missed, until we get really close to the mirror.. But sometimes we need to look deeper to appreciate the finer details often we who are busy rushing around fail to see. 🙂

Loved the deep meaning in those simple lines dear Eugenia .. So much said within a few words ❤

6. 08/07/2018 at 9:55 am

Please read my post

7. 08/17/2018 at 9:18 am

I appreciate this people are too busy running towards achieving their goal but they totally forgot who they are as a person if they start feeling their inner self they will get their own world. Even my blog is also related to your thoughts you can visit my blog too and can comment on that thank you. My blog is salonihumanhood.in.

• 08/17/2018 at 10:24 am

Yes, your post does blend with my thoughts. Lovely post and thank you for commenting.

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired