Visibility

pexels-photo-301632

reflect inner self

the mirror resigned to fate

no encore needed

in-other-words1

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word mirror. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place.

You’re more than welcome to visit my other blog, ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

-Eugenia

CC93a

Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels

17 comments for “Visibility

1. 08/01/2018 at 11:57 am

Well done

2. 08/01/2018 at 2:25 pm

I’m continuously astounded by the wonderful poems you are able to create while seamlessly incorporating outside prompts!

• 08/01/2018 at 5:22 pm

Thank you so much, KaylaAnn. Your kind comment means a lot coming from someone I respect as a writer. When I look back on some of my older posts, I see now how my writing has changed. I feel I’ve finally found the path as to how I want to express myself in my poems, especially the haiku.

You made my day!! 🤗

• 08/02/2018 at 12:15 pm

So glad to hear it, I also truly respect you as a blogger and poet! Keep doing what you do 🙂

3. 08/01/2018 at 6:04 pm

the thoughts behind your words are very soul moving Eugenia, and I like to use them as a brief meditation in a way. It makes me pause and I don’t usually do that, I am always a flurry of activity, thank you for the words and the pauses it brings. I hope I have made some sense here…LOL! 6 am on the equator and coffee is just mixing in my veins!

• 08/02/2018 at 10:58 am

I am delighted my poem is useful to you. I’m sipping my coffee on this very wet and gloomy day here in Atlanta, GA. Have a great day!

• 08/02/2018 at 5:49 pm

Coffee and gloomy skies sound very inspirational, well for me at least, I am very moved by the cold and dark. I hope it was a lovely day for you all the same. I have been experiencing gloomy weather in Malaysia too, it’s coming up to the Ghost Month in the Chinese Lunar Calendar, similar to the Western world All Souls Day, the weather always gets wet and unpredictable around this time here. Your poem was very good for me Eugenia.

4. 08/03/2018 at 7:52 pm

Love it! When I think of reflecting my inner self I giggle. Is that weird? Thanks for linking.

5. 08/04/2018 at 9:27 am

A true ‘reflection’ is often missed, until we get really close to the mirror.. But sometimes we need to look deeper to appreciate the finer details often we who are busy rushing around fail to see. 🙂

Loved the deep meaning in those simple lines dear Eugenia .. So much said within a few words ❤

6. 08/07/2018 at 9:55 am

Please read my post

7. 08/17/2018 at 9:18 am

I appreciate this people are too busy running towards achieving their goal but they totally forgot who they are as a person if they start feeling their inner self they will get their own world. Even my blog is also related to your thoughts you can visit my blog too and can comment on that thank you. My blog is salonihumanhood.in.

• 08/17/2018 at 10:24 am

Yes, your post does blend with my thoughts. Lovely post and thank you for commenting.

PT Master Guide

Useful and Advance Guide for aspiring physiotherapist

Levi Kemari

HAPPINESS is the highest level of success

MY LIFE IN WORDS

My sexuality is not an inferior trait that needs to be chaperoned by emotionalism or morality.

roxy743

Learning Experience

The Chicago Files

A CANADIAN EXPAT'S EXPERIENCES AND OBSERVATIONS LIVING IN THE WINDY CITY!

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

Jo Hawk

The Writer

USA Writes

Simple Blogs

Zoolon Hub

The Home of ‘All Things’ Zoolon

Destination Wedding Store

Bespoke Planning, For Those Seeking a Five Star Wedding

daneelyunus

This site is about the knowledge of different categories such as education, , health, mobiles, and tourism

The Learning Prophet

Poetry, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Nature, Spirtuality

Best Life Facts

To Feel Good From Your Head To Your Feet Keep A Healthy Heart Beat

The Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom

A place to write all I need to write.

& lingering thoughts

dose of Cristianism, & other absurdities.

IMwithJay

Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us

Family Travel Host USA

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius

Thony Space

Random Writings

Random Thoughts

A thousand thoughts

Aubrey's Arch

A Complete Circle, An Oracle’s Virtue

Reflections!

Through My Lens...

A Fine Balance

All the linked posts under this blog are an outcome of my observations about the things that often go unnoticed and the things that are often taken for granted.