BrewNSpew Cafe-A Place for Chatter

BS Cafe1

“There is nothing permanent except change”-Heraclitus

a place for chatter

silence nonexistent here

there’s no place like home

Hi! I’m delighted to see you here at the BrewNSpew Café! It’s time to add some pizzazz to the events that take place at the cafe.

On Tuesdays, I publish a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the features is a word of the week. Then, I create my own wacky poem with my take on the word. Methinks it will be fun to make my weekly event a weekly challenge. So here’s my plan.

You’re invited to join our talented community and challenge yourselves by writing your own poetry using the weekly featured word.

Here is a useful link offering explanations and examples for Tradition Poetry Forms www.shadowpoetry.com/index.html

The guidelines are simple-

Look for my post. BrewNSpew Café, late Mondays or early Tuesdays.

Once you’ve completed your creation-

LINK YOUR BLOG POST TO MINE WITH A PINGBACK. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s Challenge and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s Challenge post.

I will post a weekly Windup of posts before the next weekly challenge begins.

Let’s be creative and have fun!!

By the way, I have another blog ThusNSuch

Thus1

And a great place for coffee is the Go Dog Go Cafe. Come in and mingle with a fantastic group of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC1

CC93a

12 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe-A Place for Chatter

1. 08/14/2018 at 4:47 pm

I’m a little uncertain- what is the word for this week’s poetry challenge?

• 08/14/2018 at 5:01 pm

The word of the week for this past week is “agog”. Next week starts the challenge. My idea to change came after I published this weeks word of the week. 🙂

2. 08/14/2018 at 6:02 pm

Looking forward to the challenge. It starts next week, right?

• 08/14/2018 at 10:24 pm

Yes, it begins next week. I think this will make BrewNSpew more fun – at least I hope so. 🙂

3. Jodie
    08/15/2018 at 3:39 pm

What a great idea!! You have such a creative mind…
    XOXO
    Jodie

4. 08/16/2018 at 6:27 pm

I like that challenge! Sounds like fun

• 08/17/2018 at 10:05 am

Thank you, Lynn. Since WordPress is no longer offering a weekly prompt, several of us are pitching in with challenges.

Little Mari

Everything fashion, film, food, and travel

peekaboothisisjeru

From a dark home, To an empty soul, A hurt heart, Makes a writer gold.

My Online Empire

One = All = One

Brownite

A blog about news and current affairs.

The Sunshine Artist

Dream - Believe - Create

River of Word Flow

Rhymes and Reasons

Let's Picture ohio

Pictures taken on the Ohio Backroads..by Connetta jean

Post Scriptum Poets

Haikus Senryus and Tankas about anything and everything

Intel Analytics Academy

Here to help data enthusiasts

BAREFEET BARISTAS ARE PEERK'D!

lopsided humor, standup comedy and more...

The Mind Connectory

Breaking Down Mental Health Stigma

Andrew McDowell

An Author of Many Parts

Diabulus in Words

Horror, paranormal, gore, news, and fiction.

Wildly and Dangerously Free

Thoughts and Photographs from the West Coast

Blueberry Creative Designs

Blogging Tips | Tutorials | Printables & More!

Lit & heels

Poetics of fashion / beauty of writing / art of the world

Tips from Sharvi

Tips to make your daily life easier!

The WordPress.com Blog

The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.

Mirror Gate

The gate to the life of poetry