BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 8 to October 13, 2018

35186-Pumpkin-Spice-Latte

takers seek comfort

deep-rooted sighs in the trees

givers plant more seeds

I  hope you enjoy this week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the October 8 to October 13, 2018 posts shared by our fellow bloggers using the word gloaming.

I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I publish a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the features is “word of the week”. I create my own wacky poem with my take on the word.

You’re invited to join our talented community and challenge yourselves by writing your own poetry using the weekly featured word.

Let’s be creative have fun and by the way, I will be most grateful if you help spread the word.

BrewNSpew Poetry Challenge – Week 8 – October 8 to October 13, 2018

Reena Saxena

Patricia @ Patricia’s Place

deepa @ syncwithdeep

Stephen Blackwood @ Meliorate

My other blog ThusNSuch

darkness9

sign off 23

featured image – lovethispic.com

8 comments for “BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 8 to October 13, 2018

1. 10/14/2018 at 1:13 pm

Love the haiku and quote! ❤ Sharing… xo

2. 10/14/2018 at 3:14 pm

I assume the drink shown above is a pumpkin spice latte… for all the time Mary and I spend at Starbucks, I’ve never had one. I don’t think I’m missing anything…

• 10/14/2018 at 5:05 pm

I love pumpkin spice lattes and have had my share. I had a pumpkin spice frappe at Starbucks last week! It was heavenly. 🙂

3. 15andmeowing
    10/14/2018 at 10:44 pm

I like that. We should all plant seeds of kindness.

• 10/15/2018 at 10:47 am

Thank you – I’m glad you enjoyed it.

4. 10/15/2018 at 10:20 pm

Beautiful poem

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )