BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 8 to October 13, 2018

35186-Pumpkin-Spice-Latte

takers seek comfort

deep-rooted sighs in the trees

givers plant more seeds

I  hope you enjoy this week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the October 8 to October 13, 2018 posts shared by our fellow bloggers using the word gloaming.

I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I publish a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the features is “word of the week”. I create my own wacky poem with my take on the word.

You’re invited to join our talented community and challenge yourselves by writing your own poetry using the weekly featured word.

Let’s be creative have fun and by the way, I will be most grateful if you help spread the word.

BrewNSpew Poetry Challenge – Week 8 – October 8 to October 13, 2018

Reena Saxena

Patricia @ Patricia’s Place

deepa @ syncwithdeep

Stephen Blackwood @ Meliorate

Another great place for encouragement and support is the Go Dog Go Cafe. Come in and mingle with a fantastic group of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC1

My other blog ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

New sign off

8 comments for “BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 8 to October 13, 2018

1. 10/14/2018 at 1:13 pm

Love the haiku and quote! ❤ Sharing… xo

2. 10/14/2018 at 3:14 pm

I assume the drink shown above is a pumpkin spice latte… for all the time Mary and I spend at Starbucks, I’ve never had one. I don’t think I’m missing anything…

• 10/14/2018 at 5:05 pm

I love pumpkin spice lattes and have had my share. I had a pumpkin spice frappe at Starbucks last week! It was heavenly. 🙂

3. 15andmeowing
    10/14/2018 at 10:44 pm

I like that. We should all plant seeds of kindness.

• 10/15/2018 at 10:47 am

Thank you – I’m glad you enjoyed it.

4. 10/15/2018 at 10:20 pm

Beautiful poem

rivrvlogr

Looking ahead, without looking back (too often)

One Writer's Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

WordPress News — Free as in Beer.

Elizabeth Moura

Poetry, commentary, and photos.

Little Black "domicile"! -online interior design

Creating The Perfect "LBD" For Every Home!

ladyphoenix2016

Diamond in the making

Salted Caramel

A light-hearted look at life

Fashion Explora

All about fashion

Heartstring Eulogies

Conjured by Sarah Doughty

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!