BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 15 to October 20, 2018

280329-Smiling-Jack-O-Lantern

winds blow east to west

sunrays moonbeams understand

a cloudy event

I trust you appreciate the current week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the October 15 to October 20, 2018 posts shared by our kindred bloggers utilizing the word Luddite.

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our gifted network and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week highlighted word.

How about we be inventive have a great time and incidentally, I will be most appreciative on the off chance that you help spread the news.

BrewNSpew Poetry Challenge – Week 9 – October 15 to October 20, 2018

Reena Saxena

Patricia’s Place

My other blog ThusNSuch

darkness9

sign off 23

image –  lovethispic.com

7 comments for “BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 15 to October 20, 2018

1. 10/21/2018 at 11:17 am

Loved your poem Eugenia, and we harvested our huge pumpkin yesterday in readiness.. Hubby had to use the wheel barrow and take the car to the allotments to bring home it was so large.. Goodness knows how I will carve it and scoop out the contents!… But my granddaughter says she will help.. 🙂

• 10/22/2018 at 9:55 am

Wow, you have some work ahead of you with that large pumpkin! Take a photo of your carved pumpkin if you can.

• 10/22/2018 at 5:54 pm

Oh I will be sure too.. I have my granddaughter next Tues, so that is the big day for sculpting .. 🙂

2. 10/21/2018 at 11:58 am

Nice!

3. 10/21/2018 at 2:25 pm

I’ll try and join in this week. I don’t do enough of this kind of blogging…

4. 10/22/2018 at 9:57 am

I would love to have you join in. 😀

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )