BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 15 to October 20, 2018

280329-Smiling-Jack-O-Lantern

winds blow east to west

sunrays moonbeams understand

a cloudy event

I trust you appreciate the current week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the October 15 to October 20, 2018 posts shared by our kindred bloggers utilizing the word Luddite.

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our gifted network and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week highlighted word.

How about we be inventive have a great time and incidentally, I will be most appreciative on the off chance that you help spread the news.

BrewNSpew Poetry Challenge – Week 9 – October 15 to October 20, 2018

Reena Saxena

Patricia’s Place

Another extraordinary place for encouragement and support is the Go Dog Go Cafe. Come in and mingle with a fantastic group of gifted writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC1

My other blog ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

Sign off 2

image –  lovethispic.com

7 comments for “BrewNSpew Wrap-up – October 15 to October 20, 2018

1. 10/21/2018 at 11:17 am

Loved your poem Eugenia, and we harvested our huge pumpkin yesterday in readiness.. Hubby had to use the wheel barrow and take the car to the allotments to bring home it was so large.. Goodness knows how I will carve it and scoop out the contents!… But my granddaughter says she will help.. 🙂

• 10/22/2018 at 9:55 am

Wow, you have some work ahead of you with that large pumpkin! Take a photo of your carved pumpkin if you can.

• 10/22/2018 at 5:54 pm

Oh I will be sure too.. I have my granddaughter next Tues, so that is the big day for sculpting .. 🙂

2. 10/21/2018 at 11:58 am

Nice!

3. 10/21/2018 at 2:25 pm

I’ll try and join in this week. I don’t do enough of this kind of blogging…

4. 10/22/2018 at 9:57 am

I would love to have you join in. 😀

rivrvlogr

Looking ahead, without looking back (too often)

One Writer's Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

WordPress News — Free as in Beer.

Elizabeth Moura

Poetry, commentary, and photos.

Little Black "domicile"! -online interior design

Creating The Perfect "LBD" For Every Home!

ladyphoenix2016

Diamond in the making

Salted Caramel

A light-hearted look at life

Fashion Explora

All about fashion

Heartstring Eulogies

Conjured by Sarah Doughty

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!