BrewNSpew Cafe – October 22, 2018

pexels-photo-210470

Welcome, coffee and tea sweethearts and anything in the middle. It’s great to see you here at the BrewNSpew Cafe where the gab can cause an angled eyebrow. Coincidentally, gossip has it useful feedback isn’t useful.

“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” Lou Holtz

Word of the week by and large – (phrase) – when everything about a situation is considered together. Synonyms – altogether, chiefly, basically, generally, largely, mainly, overall, primarily.

harmonies tested

by and large, hushed memories

omens emerging

an enlivening

peace begins with one’s own self

a matter of pride

past options obscure

all around, surged memories

time to seek answers

You’re at the BrewNSpew Cafe, where writers meet

BS Cafe3

The Chicago Files

A CANADIAN EXPAT’S EXPERIENCES AND OBSERVATIONS LIVING IN THE WINDY CITY!

The Learning Prophet

POETRY, FICTION, NON-FICTION, NATURE, SPIRITUALITY

Show your support for fellow bloggers

Incidentally, here is what’s going on at the BrewNSpew Café

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my very own wacky creation with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our talented network and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week included word. Please keep your post to 600 words or fewer!

Here is a valuable connection offering clarifications and precedents for Traditional Poetry Forms

www.shadowpoetry.com/index.html

The rules are straightforward

Search for my post. BrewNSpew Café, late Mondays or early Tuesdays.

Once, you’ve finished your creation-

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To complete a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS://address of my post) for the present week’s Challenge and paste it into your post. You may likewise put a duplicate of the URL of your post in the remarks of the present week’s Challenge post.

The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week Wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

How about we be innovative and have fun!

My other blog ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

Sign off 2

image – Pexels

11 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe – October 22, 2018

1. 10/22/2018 at 11:47 am

Here is my take for the day, Eugenia. Thanks for the prompt.

• 10/22/2018 at 3:44 pm

Thank you for joining in, Deepa. Reblogged.

2. 10/23/2018 at 9:05 am

Eugenia,

I was really unsure about today’s word prompt but in recent events over the weekend which you can read about in Cathy Chats, I found inspiration. Thank you for hosting and encouraging us to find our inner creativity through words!

Visit Curious as a Cathy to read my poet attempt using ‘by and large’. 😉

• 10/23/2018 at 10:14 am

On my way to your blog and thank you for joining in, Cathy. 🙂

3. 10/23/2018 at 9:30 pm

It’s great to have happened by BrewNSpew again, after several weeks of not having much reading time.

4. 10/24/2018 at 11:37 am

Great fun!

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...

The Knowledge Log

Life is a broadway musical and everyday is a song. These are mine manifested as poetry.

This N That With Me