BrewNSpew Cafe – October 22, 2018

pexels-photo-210470

Welcome, coffee and tea sweethearts and anything in the middle. It’s great to see you here at the BrewNSpew Cafe where the gab can cause an angled eyebrow. Coincidentally, gossip has it useful feedback isn’t useful.

“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” Lou Holtz

Word of the week by and large – (phrase) – when everything about a situation is considered together. Synonyms – altogether, chiefly, basically, generally, largely, mainly, overall, primarily.

harmonies tested

by and large, hushed memories

omens emerging

an enlivening

peace begins with one’s own self

a matter of pride

past options obscure

all around, surged memories

time to seek answers

You’re at the BrewNSpew Cafe, where writers meet

BS Cafe3

The Chicago Files

A CANADIAN EXPAT’S EXPERIENCES AND OBSERVATIONS LIVING IN THE WINDY CITY!

The Learning Prophet

POETRY, FICTION, NON-FICTION, NATURE, SPIRITUALITY

Show your support for fellow bloggers

Incidentally, here is what’s going on at the BrewNSpew Café

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my very own wacky creation with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our talented network and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week included word. Please keep your post to 600 words or fewer!

Here is a valuable connection offering clarifications and precedents for Traditional Poetry Forms

www.shadowpoetry.com/index.html

The rules are straightforward

Search for my post. BrewNSpew Café, late Mondays or early Tuesdays.

Once, you’ve finished your creation-

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To complete a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS://address of my post) for the present week’s Challenge and paste it into your post. You may likewise put a duplicate of the URL of your post in the remarks of the present week’s Challenge post.

The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week Wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

How about we be innovative and have fun!

My other blog ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

Sign off 2

image – Pexels

11 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe – October 22, 2018

1. 10/22/2018 at 11:47 am

Here is my take for the day, Eugenia. Thanks for the prompt.

• 10/22/2018 at 3:44 pm

Thank you for joining in, Deepa. Reblogged.

2. 10/23/2018 at 9:05 am

Eugenia,

I was really unsure about today’s word prompt but in recent events over the weekend which you can read about in Cathy Chats, I found inspiration. Thank you for hosting and encouraging us to find our inner creativity through words!

Visit Curious as a Cathy to read my poet attempt using ‘by and large’. 😉

• 10/23/2018 at 10:14 am

On my way to your blog and thank you for joining in, Cathy. 🙂

3. 10/23/2018 at 9:30 pm

It’s great to have happened by BrewNSpew again, after several weeks of not having much reading time.

4. 10/24/2018 at 11:37 am

Great fun!

rivrvlogr

Looking ahead, without looking back (too often)

One Writer's Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

WordPress News — Free as in Beer.

Elizabeth Moura

Poetry, commentary, and photos.

Little Black "domicile"! -online interior design

Creating The Perfect "LBD" For Every Home!

ladyphoenix2016

Diamond in the making

Salted Caramel

A light-hearted look at life

Fashion Explora

All about fashion

Heartstring Eulogies

Conjured by Sarah Doughty

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!