Mimi’s little angel-poem by Cathy Kennedy October 23, 2018

pexels-photo-1122638

My friend, Cathy Kennedy, our boogieing blogging Queen, took part in my BrewNSpew Cafe October 23, 2018, poetry challenge utilizing the word of the week, in this case, a phrase, by in large.

Since I am unable to reblog Cathy’s response to the prompt, I am sharing her poetic contribution in this post-

The room filled with quiet tender
A symphony of mummers and whispers lingered
Awaiting for the important arrival
By and large
At a moment’s call
The family gather
To witness this treasure
Of one so small
A child’s birth
Our granddaughter
 Angelina Nicole

©2018 Cathy Kennedy

origination of Cathy’s post-

curiousasacathy-54d8a3d8v1_site_icon-e1523101380254

Curious as a Cathy

Make sure to visit Cathy at her blog, particularly on the off chance that you adore mewsic and you want to boogie!  Curious as a Cathy

Sign off 2

Photo by Irina Kostenich from Pexels

12 comments for “Mimi’s little angel-poem by Cathy Kennedy October 23, 2018

1. 10/23/2018 at 12:13 pm

So sweet!

2. 10/23/2018 at 12:37 pm

I ♥ Cathy. She is most talented.

Have a great day. ♥

3. 10/23/2018 at 1:06 pm

Oh that is beautiful, thank you for sharing it!

4. 10/23/2018 at 6:36 pm

Precious… ❤

5. 15andmeowing
    10/23/2018 at 10:05 pm

Beautiful poem. And beautiful baby ( I saw the photo on her blog).

• 10/23/2018 at 10:08 pm

The photo is priceless and the baby is precious.

• 10/24/2018 at 7:10 am

Ellen,

I wish I could say the baby looks like me but I can’t. Just like my kids this precious one betrays me by looking like others. lol At least, she favors her mama. I couldn’t say that about DD#1 when she was born as she was a dead ringer of DH. 🙂

6. 10/24/2018 at 7:12 am

Eugenia,

Thank you so much for featuring my poem on your site. That meant a lot to me. You’re such a kind person to promote others. You rock, my friend! Have a gorgeous day!

• 10/24/2018 at 10:06 am

It’s a beautiful poem, Cathy, and it portrays such a beautiful occassion. I had to share it. 🙂 Make the day yours!!

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...

The Knowledge Log

Life is a broadway musical and everyday is a song. These are mine manifested as poetry.

This N That With Me