Mimi’s little angel-poem by Cathy Kennedy October 23, 2018

pexels-photo-1122638

My friend, Cathy Kennedy, our boogieing blogging Queen, took part in my BrewNSpew Cafe October 23, 2018, poetry challenge utilizing the word of the week, in this case, a phrase, by in large.

Since I am unable to reblog Cathy’s response to the prompt, I am sharing her poetic contribution in this post-

The room filled with quiet tender
A symphony of mummers and whispers lingered
Awaiting for the important arrival
By and large
At a moment’s call
The family gather
To witness this treasure
Of one so small
A child’s birth
Our granddaughter
 Angelina Nicole

©2018 Cathy Kennedy

origination of Cathy’s post-

curiousasacathy-54d8a3d8v1_site_icon-e1523101380254

Curious as a Cathy

Make sure to visit Cathy at her blog, particularly on the off chance that you adore mewsic and you want to boogie!  Curious as a Cathy

new sign off 14

Photo by Irina Kostenich from Pexels

12 comments for “Mimi’s little angel-poem by Cathy Kennedy October 23, 2018

1. 10/23/2018 at 12:13 pm

So sweet!

2. 10/23/2018 at 12:37 pm

I ♥ Cathy. She is most talented.

Have a great day. ♥

3. 10/23/2018 at 1:06 pm

Oh that is beautiful, thank you for sharing it!

4. 10/23/2018 at 6:36 pm

Precious… ❤

5. 15andmeowing
    10/23/2018 at 10:05 pm

Beautiful poem. And beautiful baby ( I saw the photo on her blog).

• 10/23/2018 at 10:08 pm

The photo is priceless and the baby is precious.

• 10/24/2018 at 7:10 am

Ellen,

I wish I could say the baby looks like me but I can’t. Just like my kids this precious one betrays me by looking like others. lol At least, she favors her mama. I couldn’t say that about DD#1 when she was born as she was a dead ringer of DH. 🙂

6. 10/24/2018 at 7:12 am

Eugenia,

Thank you so much for featuring my poem on your site. That meant a lot to me. You’re such a kind person to promote others. You rock, my friend! Have a gorgeous day!

• 10/24/2018 at 10:06 am

It’s a beautiful poem, Cathy, and it portrays such a beautiful occassion. I had to share it. 🙂 Make the day yours!!

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )