11 comments for “Dress up to give a fright…

1. 11/01/2018 at 11:02 am

Nobody get frightened! The ones that should be frightened are the parents, not knowing where the children go, nor which doors they knock or what’s waiting behind such doors. And perhaps especially what they might be offered to eat?!
    I read that a US Sheriff had chosen to mark certain addresses in order to prevent catastrophies within the community, and in other cases they had documented
    dope and/or pills designed to make the kids loose control or pacify them.
    Yet they send them out into the unknown . . .!
    Irresponsible, if you ask me!

• 11/01/2018 at 12:52 pm

I agree! Trick or treating is not safe anymore, unfortunately.

• 11/01/2018 at 4:42 pm

No, it really isn’t, but the kids keep coming.
        So what are the ulterior motives of those parents? I really wonder?

2. 11/01/2018 at 12:33 pm

We didn’t see one trick or treater last night. That’s why we love our boat so much. Nice quiet evening.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. โ™ฅ

• 11/01/2018 at 12:50 pm

We escaped to our favorite pub. A fun evening! Make it a great day.

3. 15andmeowing
    11/01/2018 at 7:34 pm

Well done ๐Ÿ™‚

4. 11/03/2018 at 7:00 am

Perfect, loved the brevity and the question

5. 11/03/2018 at 9:53 am

I have to admit, I enjoyed taking our granddaughter around on Halloween… There were some scary looking people opening doors too.. ๐Ÿ™‚

• 11/03/2018 at 10:44 am

I’m glad Halloween was enjoyable for you and your granddaughter! Seems trick or treating has become scary for reasons other than just ghosts and goblins.

Communication shows appreciation ๐Ÿ˜‰

HappymessHappiness

Full-time daydreamer, half-time paranoid.

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a โ€œnot thinking chitaliaโ€

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...