BrewNSpew Wrap-up – November 5 to November 10, 2018

Fall1

tis chilly outside

makes for good cuddle weather

happy November

I trust you enjoy the current week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the November 5 to November 10, 2018 posts shared by our kindred bloggers utilizing the word schmooze.

“In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still.” – Cynthia Rylant

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our gifted network and test yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week highlighted word.

How about we be inventive have a great time and incidentally, I will be most appreciative on the off chance that you help spread the news.

BrewNSpew Poetry Challenge – Week 12 – November 5 to November 10, 2018

Reena Saxena

Susi Bock @ I Write Her

Deepa @ syncwithdeep

Patricia @ Patricia’s Place

Another extraordinary place for encouragement and support is the Go Dog Go Cafe. Come in and mingle with a fantastic group of gifted writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC1

My other blog ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

Sign off 2

image – lovethispic.com

9 comments for “BrewNSpew Wrap-up – November 5 to November 10, 2018

1. 11/11/2018 at 1:25 pm

That’s November for you! Cuddling and huddling…) Love Cynthia Rylant quote. xo

• 11/11/2018 at 2:44 pm

Yes, November should be called cuddle month. It’s even cold where I live and I love it! xo

2. 11/11/2018 at 2:20 pm

Yes, it is! I liked your haiku very much, Eugenia. 🙂

3. 11/12/2018 at 10:26 am

This is a great idea but to a newcomer it sounds a little difficult.
    Thanks Eugenia.
    I saw you at Go Dog Go.
    I look forward to reading more of your work.

• 11/12/2018 at 11:21 am

Thank you for visiting Go Dog Go Cafe and my own BrewNSpew. It’s easy – you can a write a poem, short story, etc. using the word of the week on your blog. You can paste your link in the comments of my post for the current week and here is the link for this week’s post. I hope you join in. 🙂

4. 11/13/2018 at 6:46 am

Eugenia,

It has indeed turned chilly. I’m not quite ready for the wicked coldness of winter which is just a little less than a month away. I think Mother Nature is getting a practice run this week with lows forecast in the upper 20s.

• 11/13/2018 at 9:47 am

Seems we had very little fall weather and we’re already into winter. I think mother nature is mad at us. 🙂

HappymessHappiness

Full-time daydreamer, half-time paranoid.

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...