BrewNSpew Wrap-up – November 5 to November 10, 2018

Fall1

tis chilly outside

makes for good cuddle weather

happy November

I trust you enjoy the current week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the November 5 to November 10, 2018 posts shared by our kindred bloggers utilizing the word schmooze.

“In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still.” – Cynthia Rylant

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our gifted network and test yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week highlighted word.

How about we be inventive have a great time and incidentally, I will be most appreciative on the off chance that you help spread the news.

BrewNSpew Poetry Challenge – Week 12 – November 5 to November 10, 2018

Reena Saxena

Susi Bock @ I Write Her

Deepa @ syncwithdeep

Patricia @ Patricia’s Place

Another extraordinary place for encouragement and support is the Go Dog Go Cafe. Come in and mingle with a fantastic group of gifted writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part this elite group.

GDGC1

My other blog ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

Sign off 2

image – lovethispic.com

9 comments for “BrewNSpew Wrap-up – November 5 to November 10, 2018

1. 11/11/2018 at 1:25 pm

That’s November for you! Cuddling and huddling…) Love Cynthia Rylant quote. xo

• 11/11/2018 at 2:44 pm

Yes, November should be called cuddle month. It’s even cold where I live and I love it! xo

2. 11/11/2018 at 2:20 pm

Yes, it is! I liked your haiku very much, Eugenia. 🙂

3. 11/12/2018 at 10:26 am

This is a great idea but to a newcomer it sounds a little difficult.
    Thanks Eugenia.
    I saw you at Go Dog Go.
    I look forward to reading more of your work.

• 11/12/2018 at 11:21 am

Thank you for visiting Go Dog Go Cafe and my own BrewNSpew. It’s easy – you can a write a poem, short story, etc. using the word of the week on your blog. You can paste your link in the comments of my post for the current week and here is the link for this week’s post. I hope you join in. 🙂

4. 11/13/2018 at 6:46 am

Eugenia,

It has indeed turned chilly. I’m not quite ready for the wicked coldness of winter which is just a little less than a month away. I think Mother Nature is getting a practice run this week with lows forecast in the upper 20s.

• 11/13/2018 at 9:47 am

Seems we had very little fall weather and we’re already into winter. I think mother nature is mad at us. 🙂

Little Mari

Everything fashion, film, food, and travel

peekaboothisisjeru

From a dark home, To an empty soul, A hurt heart, Makes a writer gold.

My Online Empire

One = All = One

Brownite

A blog about news and current affairs.

The Sunshine Artist

Dream - Believe - Create

River of Word Flow

Rhymes and Reasons

Let's Picture ohio

Pictures taken on the Ohio Backroads..by Connetta jean

Post Scriptum Poets

Haikus Senryus and Tankas about anything and everything

Intel Analytics Academy

Here to help data enthusiasts

BAREFEET BARISTAS ARE PEERK'D!

lopsided humor, standup comedy and more...

The Mind Connectory

Breaking Down Mental Health Stigma

Andrew McDowell

An Author of Many Parts

Diabulus in Words

Horror, paranormal, gore, news, and fiction.

Wildly and Dangerously Free

Thoughts and Photographs from the West Coast

Blueberry Creative Designs

Blogging Tips | Tutorials | Printables & More!

Lit & heels

Poetics of fashion / beauty of writing / art of the world

Tips from Sharvi

Tips to make your daily life easier!

The WordPress.com Blog

The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.

Mirror Gate

The gate to the life of poetry