BrewNSpew Cafe – November 19, 2018

gratefulness admired

there’s much pleasure in giving

stories remembered

Welcome, coffee and tea lovers and anything in the center. It’s delightful to see you here at the BrewNSpew Cafe where the prattle can cause a calculated eyebrow. Incidentally, chatter has it valuable criticism isn’t helpful.

“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey

Word of the weekshambles – (noun) – a total state of disorder. Synonyms – mess, chaos, muddle, confusion, havoc, mare’s nest, train wreck.

The most recent scandals

regards my mind scrambled

I should get a handle

Before I lose my marbles

For a long time of needless babble

Comparing oranges to apples

Offering selfies as useless samples

Our negligible presence a gamble

In the event, I can’t change the channels

I’d prefer a decent round of scrabble

What’s more for the world’s shambles

You’re at the BrewNSpew Cafe, where writers meet

Creating the Perfect “LBD” for Every Home! https://littleblackdomicile.com/

Just Muddling Through Life  https://justmuddlingthroughlife.wordpress.com/

Show your support for fellow bloggers

By the way, here is what’s going on at the BrewNSpew Café On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my very own wacky creation with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our talented network and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week included word. Please keep your post to 600 words or fewer!

The rules are straightforward – Search for my post. BrewNSpew Café, late Mondays or early Tuesdays. Once, you’ve finished your creation- Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To complete a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS://address of my post) for the present week’s Challenge and paste it into your post.

You may likewise put a duplicate of the URL of your post in the remarks of the present week’s Challenge post. The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week Wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

How about we be innovative and have fun!

My other blog ThusNSuch

image – lovethispic.com

Advertisements

26 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe – November 19, 2018

1. 11/19/2018 at 11:56 am

Good, entertaining rhyme. 😃

2. 11/19/2018 at 12:58 pm

Being thankful this week is what I intend to do. Not that I don’t every week, but Thanksgiving is about being thankful.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. ♥

3. 11/19/2018 at 4:22 pm

Beautiful Thanksgiving greeting and haiku, Eugenia! Wishing you a blessed and beautiful holiday! ❤ xo

4. 11/19/2018 at 4:41 pm

Beautiful reminders of this world which seems to have lost its own way in regards to ..
    Gratitude
    A beautiful poem my friend.. And wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving…<3

5. 11/20/2018 at 2:39 am

Great poem and a lovely place to visit 👍🏻

6. 11/20/2018 at 3:54 am

Changing channels has so many layers – and it is perhaps imperative to retain sanity.

7. 11/20/2018 at 8:17 am

thanks for the prompt Eugenia. here is my take

8. 11/20/2018 at 10:50 am

A relevant and fun poem for sure

9. 11/20/2018 at 12:09 pm

Oprah’s quote is simply profound. I must learn to stop thinking of the things that are lacking but focus on the things that I am blessed with. Your poem made me chuckle. These days, there’s always fresh batch of scandal to look forward to 🙂

• 11/20/2018 at 2:43 pm

I am right there with you, Jacqui. I need to do the same plus life is too short to dwell on things that are lacking. And scandal, we could both write a few novels on what goes on today. Thank you for visiting.

10. 11/25/2018 at 6:41 pm

Your “shambles” tells the story. My “shambles” is short and coming in just under the wire, I think. Where does life go and why so fast that little gets done when it should?

• 11/25/2018 at 8:17 pm

I can relate. Seems just when I think I am caught up, whamo! Thank you for joining in.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Steve`s Country

For a smile as wide as a country sunrise

words less spoken

Gen X’er chronicles the art form of living in the Angelino metropolitan environment through poetry, creative writing, art, photography, and culture.

tinytotspoetry

I AIM TO PLEASE THE YOUNG AND YOUNG AT HEART WITH POEMS DESIGNED FOR KIDS. READ ALONG WITH YOUR SMALL TOTS FOR FUN.. LET'S MAKE RHYMING FUN AND EXCITING!!!

Soccer Betting Tips Predictions

We provide free soccer predictions to grow your bankroll. Our purpose is to give you the best opportunity of profiting long term from soccer betting.

shakemyheadhollow

Conceptual spaces: politics, philosophy, art, literature, religion, cultural history

WINDOWSHOPPI

REFINE WHAT DEFINES YOU

The Poetry About Us

A Weekly Blog with Joey Blue

Meliorate

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.

Another LQQK

shift focus, see further, gaze deeper

Abandoned Amenities

POETRY, ASSORTED QUOTATIONS, ETC...

michael's blog

love, grace, mercy and His goodness; the reason for our life and existence

ThusNSuch

poems, autumn and so it goes

Norm.ally

A unisex fashion blog majorly on knitted apparels and fabrics, trend alerts, wardrobe "must-haves",styling and much more

The Sound Sniffer

Sniffing out the best new music

eastelmhurst.a.go.go

I have a hyperactive imagination.Welcome to my world. You can get here by way of Astoria Blvd.,Sunrise Hwy or Wyoming Avenue~

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

sparksfromacombustiblemind

EMBERS FROM SOMEONE DOGGEDLY TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL...

Panache

Beyond the precincts of my imagination

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

19 poems

the poetry of mia wright