BrewNSpew Cafe – November 19, 2018

gratefulness admired

there’s much pleasure in giving

stories remembered

Welcome, coffee and tea lovers and anything in the center. It’s delightful to see you here at the BrewNSpew Cafe where the prattle can cause a calculated eyebrow. Incidentally, chatter has it valuable criticism isn’t helpful.

“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey

Word of the weekshambles – (noun) – a total state of disorder. Synonyms – mess, chaos, muddle, confusion, havoc, mare’s nest, train wreck.

The most recent scandals

regards my mind scrambled

I should get a handle

Before I lose my marbles

For a long time of needless babble

Comparing oranges to apples

Offering selfies as useless samples

Our negligible presence a gamble

In the event, I can’t change the channels

I’d prefer a decent round of scrabble

What’s more for the world’s shambles

You’re at the BrewNSpew Cafe, where writers meet

Creating the Perfect “LBD” for Every Home! https://littleblackdomicile.com/

Just Muddling Through Life  https://justmuddlingthroughlife.wordpress.com/

Show your support for fellow bloggers

By the way, here is what’s going on at the BrewNSpew Café On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word of the week”. I make my very own wacky creation with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our talented network and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week included word. Please keep your post to 600 words or fewer!

The rules are straightforward – Search for my post. BrewNSpew Café, late Mondays or early Tuesdays. Once, you’ve finished your creation- Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To complete a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS://address of my post) for the present week’s Challenge and paste it into your post.

You may likewise put a duplicate of the URL of your post in the remarks of the present week’s Challenge post. The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week Wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

How about we be innovative and have fun!

My other blog ThusNSuch

image – lovethispic.com

26 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe – November 19, 2018

1. 11/19/2018 at 11:56 am

Good, entertaining rhyme. 😃

2. 11/19/2018 at 12:58 pm

Being thankful this week is what I intend to do. Not that I don’t every week, but Thanksgiving is about being thankful.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. ♥

3. 11/19/2018 at 4:22 pm

Beautiful Thanksgiving greeting and haiku, Eugenia! Wishing you a blessed and beautiful holiday! ❤ xo

4. 11/19/2018 at 4:41 pm

Beautiful reminders of this world which seems to have lost its own way in regards to ..
    Gratitude
    A beautiful poem my friend.. And wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving…<3

5. 11/20/2018 at 2:39 am

Great poem and a lovely place to visit 👍🏻

6. 11/20/2018 at 3:54 am

Changing channels has so many layers – and it is perhaps imperative to retain sanity.

7. 11/20/2018 at 8:17 am

thanks for the prompt Eugenia. here is my take

8. 11/20/2018 at 10:50 am

A relevant and fun poem for sure

9. 11/20/2018 at 12:09 pm

Oprah’s quote is simply profound. I must learn to stop thinking of the things that are lacking but focus on the things that I am blessed with. Your poem made me chuckle. These days, there’s always fresh batch of scandal to look forward to 🙂

• 11/20/2018 at 2:43 pm

I am right there with you, Jacqui. I need to do the same plus life is too short to dwell on things that are lacking. And scandal, we could both write a few novels on what goes on today. Thank you for visiting.

10. 11/25/2018 at 6:41 pm

Your “shambles” tells the story. My “shambles” is short and coming in just under the wire, I think. Where does life go and why so fast that little gets done when it should?

• 11/25/2018 at 8:17 pm

I can relate. Seems just when I think I am caught up, whamo! Thank you for joining in.

Little Mari

Everything fashion, film, food, and travel

peekaboothisisjeru

From a dark home, To an empty soul, A hurt heart, Makes a writer gold.

My Online Empire

One = All = One

Brownite

A blog about news and current affairs.

The Sunshine Artist

Dream - Believe - Create

River of Word Flow

Rhymes and Reasons

Let's Picture ohio

Pictures taken on the Ohio Backroads..by Connetta jean

Post Scriptum Poets

Haikus Senryus and Tankas about anything and everything

Intel Analytics Academy

Here to help data enthusiasts

BAREFEET BARISTAS ARE PEERK'D!

lopsided humor, standup comedy and more...

The Mind Connectory

Breaking Down Mental Health Stigma

Andrew McDowell

An Author of Many Parts

Diabulus in Words

Horror, paranormal, gore, news, and fiction.

Wildly and Dangerously Free

Thoughts and Photographs from the West Coast

Blueberry Creative Designs

Blogging Tips | Tutorials | Printables & More!

Lit & heels

Poetics of fashion / beauty of writing / art of the world

Tips from Sharvi

Tips to make your daily life easier!

The WordPress.com Blog

The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.

Mirror Gate

The gate to the life of poetry