BrewNSpew Cafe – November 26, 2018

pexels-photo-221082

lament on the earth

brooding leaves cover the past

it’s a no-brainer

Welcome, coffee and tea lovers and anything in between. It’s good to see you here at the BrewNSpew Cafe where the chatter can cause a figured eyebrow. By chance, gab has it significant feedback isn’t useful.

Word of the week – wanderlust (noun) – a strong desire to travel. Synonyms – restlessness, unsettled, urge to travel

“He found himself wondering at times, especially in the autumn, about the wild lands, and strange visions of mountains that he had never seen came into his dreams.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

hurry out the old

in with the new

keeping sights in

a widened view

time can twist a psyche

into troubling channels

perhaps, wanderlust the cure

let time be on our side

considerations of maturing

can hardly wait too long

nix a second thought

nary a minute

should be wasted

BS Cafe1

You’re at the BrewNSpew Cafe, where writers meet

One Writer’s Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

Word Press News – Free as in Beer

Show your support for fellow bloggers

By the way, here is what’s happening at the BrewNSpew Café

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word.expression of the week”. I make my very own wacky poem with my interpretation of the word.

You’re welcome to join our talented community and challenge yourselves by composing your own creation using the week by week included word. Please keep your post to 600 words or fewer.

The guidelines are simple-

Look for my post. BrewNSpew Café, late Mondays or early Tuesdays.

Once, you’ve completed your creation-

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s Challenge and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s Challenge post.

The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week Wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

How about we be innovative and have fun!

My other blog ThusNSuch

Thus4

Sign off 2

image – Pexels

24 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe – November 26, 2018

1. 11/26/2018 at 7:01 pm

brooding leaves – exquisite Eugenia, love that so much

2. 11/26/2018 at 7:41 pm

Wonderful images and a wise lesson… ❤ Sharing… xo

3. 11/27/2018 at 8:24 am

That looks a tasty cuppa Eugenia.. And I wandered over here lol, and your blog certainly didn’t lack lustre.. 🙂
    You too enjoy your holiday season my friend… I could do with warming myself by your heart welcoming fire … It was only 3C out this morning and thick with mist.. ❤
    Take care.. and Mega HUGS ❤

• 11/27/2018 at 1:09 pm

Hi, Sue! Yes, the cold is upon us. 31 F this morning and going down to 29 F tonight but the good news is it is sunny and bright. Enjoy the fire with a nice cup of tea or even hot chocolate. Sending oodles of hugs! ❤️

4. 11/27/2018 at 2:52 pm

Namaste Eugenia 🙂

I was gasping for a brew and haiku and knew just where to come 🙂 And to my delight two poems not just one, each with a different flavour to savour. Superb, thank you.

And two new words to take away – nix and nary – great stuff! Consider them borrowed to be returned another day lol 😀

Enjoy your evening Eugenia. Take care.

Namaste 🙂

DN

• 11/27/2018 at 5:31 pm

You make me smile, Dewin, and thank you for your visit. I hope all is well with you. Take care. 😉

• 11/28/2018 at 1:06 am

A pleasure to visit Eugenia: you’ve always a veritable banquet on offer and a decent cup-of-coffee always served 🙂

Be well my friend, take care, have a wonderful day!

Namaste 🙂

DN

• 11/28/2018 at 9:44 am

😉

• 11/28/2018 at 12:42 pm

🙂

5. Michael Todd
    11/27/2018 at 4:41 pm

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
    What would be the fun in such a vanilla trek without variety?
    Hugging a gutter, in search of a strike, suits me just fine.
    Bowling three hundred, blind folded, would be a sight to see!

• 11/27/2018 at 5:32 pm

Hey! This is good!! You’re the king of commenters. 🙂

• Michael Todd
        11/28/2018 at 5:38 pm

I am just a humble fan, who from time to time, tries to get your attention. 🙂

• 11/29/2018 at 11:12 am

😉

6. 11/27/2018 at 8:37 pm

“perhaps, wanderlust the cure” works for me!

7. 11/28/2018 at 9:29 am

Thanks for the prompt Eugenia. Here is my take

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...

The Knowledge Log

Life is a broadway musical and everyday is a song. These are mine manifested as poetry.

This N That With Me