Dwelling of Affection

in our psyches

a home filled

with adoration

and heart

becomes one

with life

via Reena – Welcome to a festive season!
It is the time for us to go home, or welcome people home. Or just find that place within ourselves we can call home.  There are some people who induce that feeling in us of being home. There are times ideas come home to us – as if they never really went away, but were just waiting to be found.
Everybody needs love – be it self-love, or coming from others.
I don’t know which one is the main theme here, and which is the sub-theme – Home or Love. Go ahead and explore…..

Reena’s Exploration Challenge – week 64

My another blog ThusNSuch

Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels

Advertisements

Post navigation

13 comments for “Dwelling of Affection

1. 15andmeowing
    11/27/2018 at 6:39 pm

That was beautiful.

2. 11/27/2018 at 7:49 pm

this is perfect, how I feel the comfort of my home and my heart too. I started 2017 with a word – HOME -i will revisit that word again at year end, your poem says a lot of which I will also write about. thank you for this wonderful poem Eugenia, your home is your heart and it is such a warm welcoming place to me when I read your words.

• 11/27/2018 at 9:22 pm

Thank you, Gina, and I’m delighted you enjoyed my poem. I felt this poem while writing it because I’ve been uprooted many times during my life and appreciate the feeling of HOME. The old proverb “home is where the heart is” makes sense to me.

• 11/28/2018 at 2:15 am

me too Eugenia, my dad was a sailor, we moved, I got married and my job took me places, I find home just starting to take shape for me. I really loved how you expressed this.

3. 11/27/2018 at 8:02 pm

This time of year I don’t want to leave home. You have captured the feeling well.

4. 11/27/2018 at 8:58 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

5. 11/27/2018 at 9:00 pm

The scene you describe is so perfect- it becomes more of wishful thinking than inducing nostalgia. Beautiful from the beginning to end….

Thanks for joining in!

• 11/27/2018 at 9:28 pm

Thank you so much, Reena. I think most would agree home is where th heart is.

6. 12/01/2018 at 2:21 pm

That was beautiful. I don’t follow everyone, but I’m happy to follow your blog. I like the content and the look of your site. Well Done

• 12/01/2018 at 2:35 pm

Thank you and I feel the same about not following everyone. I follow sites that have good content and an interesting appearance.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Steve`s Country

For a smile as wide as a country sunrise

words less spoken

Gen X’er chronicles the art form of living in the Angelino metropolitan environment through poetry, creative writing, art, photography, and culture.

tinytotspoetry

I AIM TO PLEASE THE YOUNG AND YOUNG AT HEART WITH POEMS DESIGNED FOR KIDS. READ ALONG WITH YOUR SMALL TOTS FOR FUN.. LET'S MAKE RHYMING FUN AND EXCITING!!!

Soccer Betting Tips Predictions

We provide free soccer predictions to grow your bankroll. Our purpose is to give you the best opportunity of profiting long term from soccer betting.

shakemyheadhollow

Conceptual spaces: politics, philosophy, art, literature, religion, cultural history

WINDOWSHOPPI

REFINE WHAT DEFINES YOU

The Poetry About Us

A Weekly Blog with Joey Blue

Meliorate

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.

Another LQQK

shift focus, see further, gaze deeper

Abandoned Amenities

POETRY, ASSORTED QUOTATIONS, ETC...

michael's blog

love, grace, mercy and His goodness; the reason for our life and existence

ThusNSuch

poems, autumn and so it goes

Norm.ally

A unisex fashion blog majorly on knitted apparels and fabrics, trend alerts, wardrobe "must-haves",styling and much more

The Sound Sniffer

Sniffing out the best new music

eastelmhurst.a.go.go

I have a hyperactive imagination.Welcome to my world. You can get here by way of Astoria Blvd.,Sunrise Hwy or Wyoming Avenue~

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

sparksfromacombustiblemind

EMBERS FROM SOMEONE DOGGEDLY TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL...

Panache

Beyond the precincts of my imagination

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

19 poems

the poetry of mia wright