Limitations

Reena Saxena

I talk to God but the sky is empty. Paradise lies at my feet โ€“ not exactly, but somewhere around, on the earth. Nuggets of experience build my world. The gaps between those drive me to look above myself.

If the body limits my flight, so be it. I would like to jump out of a plane, but know the end of the journey. Mortality binds me to death, but does not take away the pleasures of living. So, I choose to remain in the framework, and learn what I can.

The sky is an illusion. The sun needs to illuminate other zones. It is time for the sunflower to look elsewhere, for its own sake.

vision that rebuilds-
accepts golden dreams change to
color of sawdust
repaints the sky in colors
close to imagination

Sunday Writing Prompt at MLMM

View original post

13 comments for “Limitations

1. 12/03/2018 at 10:42 am

Thanks. Will repost.

• 12/03/2018 at 11:00 am

Not reposted, but I did manage to fling it up on Facebook. Thanks for the much munchable work -Eugina. Will try to lie to the gategods to see again if I can get press this or reblog to work…As a practicing Luddite I realize I have some limitations…

• 12/03/2018 at 11:11 am

Perhaps, you couldn’t repost it since I reposted this from one of my fellow bloggers. I’m on my way to check out your blog. ๐Ÿ™‚

• 12/03/2018 at 11:12 am

Thanks for the tip. Got ThisNSuch posting to work fine.

2. 12/03/2018 at 10:42 am

Beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. 12/03/2018 at 10:48 am

Life may be beautiful!
    Life may be harsh!
    Life may be an illusion!
    But – it’s your choice!

4. 12/03/2018 at 10:59 am

Oh my gosh I love this Reena! โค๏ธ

5. 12/03/2018 at 12:05 pm

Thank you, Franci! I enjoyed the conversation taking place here ๐Ÿ™‚

• 12/03/2018 at 1:19 pm

Yes, it’s great isn’t it? Beautifully written, Reena, and seems others think the same.

Communication shows appreciation ๐Ÿ˜‰

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...

The Knowledge Log

Life is a broadway musical and everyday is a song. These are mine manifested as poetry.

This N That With Me