14 comments for “Underhanded Admissions

1. 12/05/2018 at 1:15 pm

I love the accompany photo (it works really well with your first line)

2. 12/05/2018 at 1:27 pm

Eugenia, normally I’m done with my Christmas shopping before or shortly after Thanksgiving but I haven’t even started with life’s many twists. I fear a headache is coming on. 🤪

• 12/05/2018 at 2:29 pm

No headaches allowed, Cathy! It’s not worth it. Probably, hot chocolate or a glass of wine is in order. 🙂

3. Hélène Vaillant
    12/05/2018 at 2:51 pm

My shopping for Christmas is over. It is much simpler now. Love your poem.

• 12/05/2018 at 3:11 pm

My shopping is over, as well. I start well before the season and buy most everything over the internet. I’m glad you enjoyed the poem. Wishing you a joyous holiday season. 🙂

• Hélène Vaillant
        12/05/2018 at 4:44 pm

Thank you Eugenia, Happy holiday season to you.

4. 12/06/2018 at 4:27 pm

Love the photo and smiling about the bamboozling shopper in your poem… A darling duo! ❤ xo

5. 12/06/2018 at 4:51 pm

This poem made me smile. That kitty does look like it’s been up to something. 🙂

6. 12/06/2018 at 9:21 pm

I haven’t heard the word bamboozle in a long time. It was a favorite of my mother and grandmother. I wonder if the cat will atone for the guilt he is showing? Thanks for sharing your poem.

• 12/07/2018 at 10:35 am

My mother used that word, as well. That cat is having too much fun to change its ways. 🙂

Thank you for your comments! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )