BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – December 10 to December 15, 2018

lights glowing warmly

harmonies reach out to all

defining moments

I trust you will enjoy the current week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the December 10 to December 15, 2018 posts shared by our kindred bloggers utilizing the word holidays.

“Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young

On late Mondays or early Tuesdays, I distribute a post titled BrewNSpew Café and one of the highlights is “word/expression of the week”. I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation.

You’re welcome to join our talented network and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week highlighted word/expression.

How about we be creative have some fun and by the way, I will be most grateful if you help spread the news.

BrewNSpew Café Weekly Challenge –  Week 17 – December 10 to December 15, 2018

11 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – December 10 to December 15, 2018

1. 15andmeowing
    12/16/2018 at 10:58 pm

Nice haiku.

2. 12/17/2018 at 8:50 am

Eugenia,

‘There’s No Place Like Home” is precisely how I feel for the holidays and while we won’t be going home (my parents), I will be there in spirit. I love the warm glow of Christmas lights or a fireplace. It’s pure magic this time of year. Have a very merry Christmas, my friend! XO

• 12/17/2018 at 12:47 pm

Christmas is a magical time of the year, indeed! Cathy, you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! 🙂

3. 12/17/2018 at 3:53 pm

Thanks for sharing Perry Como’s song… I’m singing along and wishing you a blessed and beautiful Christmas, Eugenia! ❤ xo

• 12/17/2018 at 3:58 pm

You’re most welcome, Bette! I’m glad you enjoyed the song. xoxo

4. 12/18/2018 at 2:34 pm

beautiful!

5. 12/18/2018 at 3:01 pm

Thank you! 🙂 xo

6. 12/22/2018 at 9:35 pm

I just nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award..
    I

HappymessHappiness

Full-time daydreamer, half-time paranoid.

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...