Snowy Ventures

pexels-photo-267074

musings of nature

flurries hurry hither yon

amusing motions

In Other Words

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word hurry. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place

My other blog, ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light.gif1

Signoff3

image – Pexels

Advertisements

21 comments for “Snowy Ventures

1. 12/19/2018 at 11:40 am

What a great capture. Wow.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. ♥

2. 12/19/2018 at 12:54 pm

Lovely poem.. and love the flurries of snow falling on your blog also Eugenia..
    I hope you have beautiful festive season of fun my friend..
    Enjoy and much love your way ❤

3. 12/19/2018 at 1:13 pm

Beautiful

4. 12/19/2018 at 2:04 pm

That’s amazingly beautiful!! 🙂

5. 12/19/2018 at 3:43 pm

Namaste Eugenia 😀

Oh my! He’s a beautiful big-cat…can I keep him!? Please! 🙂 lol A wonderful photograph to fixate the eye and stir the emotions a little more.

Distilled to perfection, your Haiku is a real treat to sit and ponder – much like the snow my thoughts shift, drift, flurry and scurry, always in a hurry, for want of the next abstraction. Indeed, ‘Amusing motions,’ – nature’s symphony.

Thank you for sharing your inspiration.

Namaste 🙂

DN

• 12/19/2018 at 4:59 pm

You flatter me, Dewin. I so enjoy your delightful comments. 🙂 Yes, I love cats, big and small! He is a majestic animal.

• 12/19/2018 at 5:59 pm

Tis true Eugenia, your Haiku was a mindful potion that had my notions in motion until the last wordy plosion 🙂

Snow Leopard’s get my vote as King of the Big Cats – Panthera Unica – native to Central and South Asia – unique, highly adapted, elusive mountain dwelling mammals, they are also the apex symbol in the Buddhist pantheon.Sadly an endangered mammal, they survive as a protected species in declining numbers through the efforts of conservation. I adore them and would relish the opportunity to see them in their natural environment. One of my favourite reads is The Snow Leopard by Peter Matthiessen, which I would thoroughly recommend adding to a Christmas wish-list 🙂

I shall look forward to your next post on the run-up to the big-day! Have a wonderful afternoon.

Namaste 🙂

DN

6. 12/19/2018 at 6:42 pm

Lovely

7. 12/20/2018 at 2:17 pm

Wonderful!

8. 01/01/2019 at 7:26 pm

Reblogged this on davidbruceblog #2.

9. 01/02/2019 at 10:11 pm

The photo is perfect for the poem. Even when nature seems in a hurry it is deliberate in its motion. Thanks for sharing your poem.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

MakeItUltra™ Psychology

Psychology to Motivate | Inspire | Uplift

thoughts and entanglements

A collective of poems and photos.

words less spoken

Gen X’er chronicles the art form of living in the Angelino metropolitan environment through poetry, creative writing, art, photography, and culture.

WordPress Tutorials

WordPress Tutorials

Writer’s universe

Discovering the undiscovered

Willow Poetry

Hélène Vaillant

Steve`s Country

For a smile as wide as a country sunrise

tinytotspoetry

I AIM TO PLEASE THE YOUNG AND YOUNG AT HEART WITH POEMS DESIGNED FOR KIDS. READ ALONG WITH YOUR SMALL TOTS FOR FUN.. LET'S MAKE RHYMING FUN AND EXCITING!!!

Soccer Betting Tips Predictions

We provide free soccer predictions to grow your bankroll. Our purpose is to give you the best opportunity of profiting long term from soccer betting.

shakemyheadhollow

Conceptual spaces: politics, philosophy, art, literature, religion, cultural history

WINDOWSHOPPI

REFINE WHAT DEFINES YOU

The Poetry About Us

A Weekly Blog with Joey Blue

Meliorate

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.

Another LQQK

shift focus, see further, gaze deeper

Abandoned Amenities

POETRY, ASSORTED QUOTATIONS, ETC...

michael's blog

2019, blog, love, life, peace, joy, 2019, blogging

ThusNSuch

poems, autumn and so it goes

Norm.ally

A unisex fashion blog majorly on knitted apparels and fabrics, trend alerts, wardrobe "must-haves",styling and much more

The Sound Sniffer

Sniffing out the best new music