Longing

pexels-photo-674572

judgment up to date

the world spins impatient thoughts

drama of wishes

This week’s event is to write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word wishes. Held weekly at Patricia’s Place.

In Other Words

My other blog, ThusNSuch

darkness5

-Eugenia

Photo by Buenosia Carol from Pexels

13 comments for “Longing

1. Michael Todd
    01/02/2019 at 5:14 pm

This is effective, on the dark side fringe… I like it a lot.

• 01/02/2019 at 5:54 pm

Stirring things up for the new year! 🙂 I’m glad you like it.

2. 01/02/2019 at 5:45 pm

Food for thought… Well done!

3. 01/02/2019 at 9:08 pm

You write the best haiku! Thank you for being a part of the challenge. Looks like the cat is agreeing with your poem.

• 01/02/2019 at 10:17 pm

Thank you so much, Patricia! I love the cat’s attitude.

4. 01/03/2019 at 12:19 am

like the idea of an impatient year waiting to happen! lovely Eugenia!

5. 01/03/2019 at 1:16 am

Namaste Eugenia, Happy New Year 🙂

An artful and clever response as always – the nonchalant cat has an ill-favoured look as if cunning is on its mind 😉

The world does seem so full of hustle and bustle – plans, dreams and schemes – when a New Year begins and we all rush to achieve everything at once.

Namaste 🙂

DN

• 01/03/2019 at 9:55 am

Thank you, Dewin! Yes, the cat’s attitude says it all. I agree we have all year to achieve so why do we want to cram it all in the beginning of the year. We need to enjoy life’s journey each and every day.

• 01/03/2019 at 10:50 am

I couldn’t agree more Eugenia 🙂 Tis why we get 365 days in one year – because some resolutions take longer than others.

Enjoy a pleasant evening.

Blessings. Namaste 🙂

DN

6. 01/03/2019 at 7:00 am

Eugenia,

Yep, that about sums it up for me, impatiently spinning on wishes. I hope 2019 is the year that my wishes finally come true! 😉 Nice job!!!

• 01/03/2019 at 9:59 am

Thank you, Cathy, and sending double hugs. I hope your wishes come true too. 🙂

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )