We’ve Met Before

novel idea

facing inner self

fiction or reality

there is no escape

Reena’s Exploration Challenge – week 70

challenge-70

Writing takes me to nooks and corners I’ve never been before, and yet, I am unable to escape myself. The characters I paint are as I see them. I wonder if I will be forgiven to change their reality to suit my perspective.

My other blog ThusNSuch

darkness5

new sign off

feature image – pexels

9 comments for “We’ve Met Before

1. 01/18/2019 at 1:43 am

Clever. We often return to reality for inspiration.

2. 01/18/2019 at 9:13 am

Namaste Eugenia 🙂

Your output is high, your poetry always enjoyed, your choice of image perfectly fitting…I wonder if you’ve ever contemplated the idea of collating your work and publishing an anthology?

Have a great weekend! Namaste 🙂

DN

• 01/18/2019 at 10:28 am

Thank you, Dewin, and I have considered this but I don’t know how to go about it. I’ll research it and perhaps ask some of WordPress friends for advice. What are your suggestions?

• 01/18/2019 at 10:50 am

Namaste Eugenia 🙂

It is relatively straight-forward although I’d recommend a little research and discussion with friends both on-line and off-line (and use of writer’s forums) who have already gone through the experience: if for no other reason than for peace of mind and to wet your appetite or encourage you on.

I used Create Space to self-publish The Wizard Of Wands. They are no subsumed by Amazon but the process (whilst streamlined) remains the same. Here is a link to the main site where you’ll see options to find out a little more.:

It is quite an adventure but an enjoyable experience. The day you hold your own published book is a day long to remember! I wish you bon voyage! 😀

Namaste 🙂

DN

3. 01/19/2019 at 4:02 am

I love the double meaning of ‘novel idea’ 🙂

• 01/19/2019 at 10:39 am

Thank you for your observation! I wondered if anyone would catch it.

HappymessHappiness

Full-time daydreamer, half-time paranoid.

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...