BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – January 21 to January 25, 2019

pexels-photo-1128976

soul bearing secrets

blanketed by quilted snow

awaiting the thaw

I trust you will enjoy the current week’s BrewNSpew Café wrap-up for the January 21 to January 25, 2019 posts shared by our kindred bloggers utilizing the word cloister.

I want to lay under the blanket of sky and laugh while the stars wink and we write our story.― A.D. Posey

Please join us at the BrewNSpew Cafe on Mondays and check out my post titled BrewNSpew Café. One of the highlights is “word/expression of the week”.

I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation. You’re welcome to join our talented writers and challenge yourselves by composing your very own creation utilizing the week by week highlighted word/expression.

BSCafe1

How about we be creative have some fun and by the way, I will be most grateful if you help spread the news.

BrewNSpew Weekly Challenge Participants – Week 21 – January 21 to January 25, 2019

Susie at I Write Her

Reena Saxena

Sadje at Keep it alive

Patricia at Patricia’s Place

Hèléne at Willow Poetry

Deepa at syncwithdeep

My other blog ThusNSuch

darkness5

new sign off

image-Pexels

17 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – January 21 to January 25, 2019

1. 01/27/2019 at 11:18 am

Thanks for the mention.

2. 01/27/2019 at 11:26 am

Wow I love this coffee photo and the name of your blog. Thank you for always visiting my blog! Have a great Sunday! 💜

3. 01/27/2019 at 11:32 am

I know mine felt dark but I really liked the image I found for it this week. Enjoyed being creative with it. Thanks! 🙂

4. 01/27/2019 at 11:41 am

That is what writing is all aout, IMO. We write what we feel. 🙂

5. 01/27/2019 at 12:38 pm

Thank you for the prompt Eugenia.

6. 01/27/2019 at 6:01 pm

Looking forward to joining in the fun this coming week. See you there!!

7. 01/28/2019 at 1:11 am

Beautiful poem! I like “awaiting the thaw”. 🙂

8. 01/28/2019 at 6:22 am

Eugenia,

I’m not sure what’s in that mug but it looks mighty yummy! I think after mid-week I’ll be like the line in your poem, ‘awaiting the thaw’. It’s gonna be so cold and I’m really, really not looking forward to that at all!

• 01/28/2019 at 11:24 am

Hi Cathy! Yes, we’re in line for some frigid temps and maybe some snow. Brrrr!

9. Michael Todd
    01/28/2019 at 3:36 pm

Your poem led me to this…

• 01/28/2019 at 7:02 pm

I can undersstand why! 🙂 Thank you for reading and commenting.

HappymessHappiness

Full-time daydreamer, half-time paranoid.

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...