Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again! So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku
- Deadline for each submission will be on the Saturday of this week
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link to this “IWH Haiku Challenge#” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun with this! 🙂
SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
Here are the links to all the wonderful submissions I received last week. One was even translated to Chinese! I do hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Thank you to all who participated. Great job! 🙂
View original post 50 more words