BrewNCafe – February 11, 2019

red-sun-purple-dream

blooms

their smile,

uncovering

sweet secrets of

spring

Good Morning, coffee and espresso friends and anything in between. I’m delighted to see you here at the BrewNSpew Cafe where the blather can cause a figured eyebrow. Incidentally, prattle has it constructive criticism is irksome.

“I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”
― Johnny Depp

Word/expression of the week – off-kilter – (adjective and adverb) – not in perfect balance, not in the usual, expected, or correct condition or state. Unconventional or eccentric. Synonyms – bizarre, cranky, crazy, curious, funny, kinky, outlandish, quaint, screwy, wacky, weird.

amidst the chaos

You’re at the BrewNSpew Cafe, where writers meet

bscafe1

Sun Sand Sea Sandeep

Flow un-refined!

Wellbean Blog

TOGETHER WE STAND, AS A COMMUNITY OF WELLBEANS HAND IN HAND

Show your support for fellow bloggers

And furthermore friends, here is what’s happening at the BrewNSpew Café!

On Mondays, I publish a post titled BrewNSpew Café. One of the highlights is “word/expression of the week”. I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation.

You’re welcome to join our talented community and challenge yourselves by composing your own creation using the week by week included word. Please limit your post to 300 words or fewer.

pexels-photo-917479(1)34

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s Challenge and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s Challenge post.

The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week Wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

How about we be innovative and have fun!

My other blog ThusNSuch

darkness5

new sign off

featured image – lovethispic.com

Advertisements

32 comments for “BrewNCafe – February 11, 2019

1. 02/11/2019 at 3:52 pm

Love those poems! ❤ xo

2. 02/11/2019 at 4:25 pm

Your poems are always a delight!

• 02/11/2019 at 4:38 pm

Thank you, Patricia. I am delighted you like them.

3. Michael Todd
    02/11/2019 at 6:51 pm

A charming couple of poems, with a parallel in place…
    In a word… adorable. 🙂

4. 02/11/2019 at 7:03 pm

Reblogged this on davidbruceblog #2.

5. 02/11/2019 at 7:57 pm

The photograph and poetry are perfect together. And I love the idea of an online cafe.

6. 02/11/2019 at 8:25 pm

Delightful poem, both of them. 🙂

7. 02/12/2019 at 1:29 am

Love the poem..and the word of the week is quiete challenging but i am here to join the fun.

8. 02/12/2019 at 8:22 am

Eugenia,

I did it, I did it! I’m contributing finally for the first time this year on today’s word challenge. You’ll find mine my poem House Hunting at the bottom of today’s post. Thanks for the encouragement to keep at it even when it doesn’t feel like I have anything to give.

• 02/12/2019 at 12:10 pm

I’m proud of you, Cathy, and happy house hunting. 🙂

9. 02/12/2019 at 2:06 pm

Love the poems!

10. 02/12/2019 at 4:20 pm

Great prompt, loved the inspiration. 🙂

11. 02/13/2019 at 2:56 am

Here is my entry Eugenia..hope you enjoy it..

12. 02/13/2019 at 7:06 am

Hi Eugenia, I’m just back from vacation and thrilled to be here in time to answer your most provocative prompt. Thank you for the inspiring poetry and the opportunity to share with you at BrewNSpew!!

13. 02/13/2019 at 10:14 pm

A little Limerick for this week’s word:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Willow Poetry

Hélène Vaillant

Steve`s Country

For a smile as wide as a country sunrise

words less spoken

Gen X’er chronicles the art form of living in the Angelino metropolitan environment through poetry, creative writing, art, photography, and culture.

tinytotspoetry

I AIM TO PLEASE THE YOUNG AND YOUNG AT HEART WITH POEMS DESIGNED FOR KIDS. READ ALONG WITH YOUR SMALL TOTS FOR FUN.. LET'S MAKE RHYMING FUN AND EXCITING!!!

Soccer Betting Tips Predictions

We provide free soccer predictions to grow your bankroll. Our purpose is to give you the best opportunity of profiting long term from soccer betting.

shakemyheadhollow

Conceptual spaces: politics, philosophy, art, literature, religion, cultural history

WINDOWSHOPPI

REFINE WHAT DEFINES YOU

The Poetry About Us

A Weekly Blog with Joey Blue

Meliorate

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.

Another LQQK

shift focus, see further, gaze deeper

Abandoned Amenities

POETRY, ASSORTED QUOTATIONS, ETC...

michael's blog

love, grace, mercy and His goodness; the reason for our life and existence

ThusNSuch

poems, autumn and so it goes

Norm.ally

A unisex fashion blog majorly on knitted apparels and fabrics, trend alerts, wardrobe "must-haves",styling and much more

The Sound Sniffer

Sniffing out the best new music

eastelmhurst.a.go.go

I have a hyperactive imagination.Welcome to my world. You can get here by way of Astoria Blvd.,Sunrise Hwy or Wyoming Avenue~

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

sparksfromacombustiblemind

EMBERS FROM SOMEONE DOGGEDLY TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL...

Panache

Beyond the precincts of my imagination

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

19 poems

the poetry of mia wright