House Hunting by Cathy Kennedy, February 11, 2019

304975-Hello-Kitty-House

My friend, Cathy Kennedy, our boogieing blogging Queen, took part in my BrewNSpew Cafe February 11, 2019 poetry challenge utilizing the word of the week, off-kilter.

Since I am unable to reblog Cathy’s response to the prompt, I am sharing her poetic creation –

House Hunting
©2019 Cathy Kennedy

Interior walls spattered all wild

With crazy colors  that make me go “WOW!”

The screwy mess tells me someone is a wreck

Or perhaps just off-kilter in the head

As evident by their wacky, outlandish style

It makes me wonder how it will ever sell

Origination of Cathy’s post – https://curiousasacathy.com/2019/02/house-hunting-to-boardwalk-empire-with-a-mix-of-coffee-humor/#comment-28207

curiousasacathy-54d8a3d8v1_site_icon-e1523101380254

Curious as a Cathy

Make sure to visit Cathy at her blog, particularly on the off chance that you adore mewsic and you want to boogie!  Curious as a Cathy

new sign off 14

featured image – lovethispic.com

Advertisements

8 comments for “House Hunting by Cathy Kennedy, February 11, 2019

1. 02/12/2019 at 12:16 pm

Love the funky feel of the poem.

• 02/12/2019 at 3:57 pm

Sadje,

Thank you…I guess! lol Nah, you’re right it is a bit funky and that’s a bit how I felt pulling it together this morning.

• 02/12/2019 at 8:18 pm

I love when the posts are light hearted and still convey their message perfectly. Thanks

2. 02/12/2019 at 12:28 pm

I love Cathy. She’s brilliant too.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. ♥

• 02/12/2019 at 1:25 pm

Cathy is fun and down-to-earth! I love her boogieing blog!

• 02/12/2019 at 3:55 pm

Eugenia,

Ahhh, that’s so sweet of you! I’m glad I come across as down-to-earth. That’s exactly me. I’m happy you allow me to play along with the big kids. 🙂 I have so much to learn about poetry. Oh yeah, I LOVE the Hello Kitty house!!! That’s just too adorable. DD#2 was into Hello Kitty when she was little.

• 02/12/2019 at 3:56 pm

Sandee,

I love you, too! In my opinion, you’re a sister from a different mother and the bestest friend. 🙂

• 02/13/2019 at 4:11 pm

Thanks Cathy. There is something about you and Marie that just clicked. I love being your sister from a different mother. 🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )