House Hunting by Cathy Kennedy, February 11, 2019

304975-Hello-Kitty-House

My friend, Cathy Kennedy, our boogieing blogging Queen, took part in my BrewNSpew Cafe February 11, 2019 poetry challenge utilizing the word of the week, off-kilter.

Since I am unable to reblog Cathy’s response to the prompt, I am sharing her poetic creation –

House Hunting
©2019 Cathy Kennedy

Interior walls spattered all wild

With crazy colors  that make me go “WOW!”

The screwy mess tells me someone is a wreck

Or perhaps just off-kilter in the head

As evident by their wacky, outlandish style

It makes me wonder how it will ever sell

Origination of Cathy’s post – https://curiousasacathy.com/2019/02/house-hunting-to-boardwalk-empire-with-a-mix-of-coffee-humor/#comment-28207

curiousasacathy-54d8a3d8v1_site_icon-e1523101380254

Curious as a Cathy

Make sure to visit Cathy at her blog, particularly on the off chance that you adore mewsic and you want to boogie!  Curious as a Cathy

new sign off

featured image – lovethispic.com

8 comments for “House Hunting by Cathy Kennedy, February 11, 2019

1. 02/12/2019 at 12:16 pm

Love the funky feel of the poem.

• 02/12/2019 at 3:57 pm

Sadje,

Thank you…I guess! lol Nah, you’re right it is a bit funky and that’s a bit how I felt pulling it together this morning.

• 02/12/2019 at 8:18 pm

I love when the posts are light hearted and still convey their message perfectly. Thanks

2. 02/12/2019 at 12:28 pm

I love Cathy. She’s brilliant too.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. ♥

• 02/12/2019 at 1:25 pm

Cathy is fun and down-to-earth! I love her boogieing blog!

• 02/12/2019 at 3:55 pm

Eugenia,

Ahhh, that’s so sweet of you! I’m glad I come across as down-to-earth. That’s exactly me. I’m happy you allow me to play along with the big kids. 🙂 I have so much to learn about poetry. Oh yeah, I LOVE the Hello Kitty house!!! That’s just too adorable. DD#2 was into Hello Kitty when she was little.

• 02/12/2019 at 3:56 pm

Sandee,

I love you, too! In my opinion, you’re a sister from a different mother and the bestest friend. 🙂

• 02/13/2019 at 4:11 pm

Thanks Cathy. There is something about you and Marie that just clicked. I love being your sister from a different mother. 🙂

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...

The Knowledge Log

Life is a broadway musical and everyday is a song. These are mine manifested as poetry.

This N That With Me