BrewNSpew Cafe – February 25, 2019

pexels-photo-374757

a bouquet of smiles

morning sun shares life’s essence

allure of nature

Good Morning, coffee and espresso friends and anything in between. I’m delighted to see you here at the BrewNSpew Cafe where the blather can cause a figured eyebrow. Incidentally, the newest prattle determined constructive criticism is irksome.

“The greatest gift we can receive is to have the chance, just once in our lives, to make a difference.” ― Doctor Stephen Strange

Word of the week

marvel – (verb) – be filled with wonder or astonishment. Synonyms – stare, gape, goggle, admire, applaud.

marvel – (noun) – a wonderful or astonishing person or thing. Synonyms – wonder, miracle, spectacle, genius.

nature

the wilderness

she secures and pardons

what’s more, the earth’s disposition

marvel

the earth

terra firma

she provides and shelters

what’s more, a place to live and thrive

marvel

You’re at the BrewNSpew Cafe, where writers meet

bscafe1

The Cat’s Write

Milly Schmidt

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Show your support for fellow bloggers

And furthermore friends, here is what’s happening at the BrewNSpew Café!

On Mondays, I publish a post titled BrewNSpew Café. One of the highlights is “word/expression of the week”. I make my own wacky lyric with my interpretation.

You’re welcome to join our talented community and challenge yourselves by composing your own creation using the week by week included word. Please limit your post to 300 words or fewer.

pexels-photo-917479(1)34

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s Challenge and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s Challenge post.

The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

How about we be innovative and have fun!

Please visit my other blog ThusNSuch

darkness5

SignoffWP1

featured image – Pexels

Advertisements

36 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe – February 25, 2019

1. 02/25/2019 at 3:35 pm

Oh, the wonder of it all… ❤

2. 02/25/2019 at 3:37 pm

Nice

3. 02/25/2019 at 3:45 pm

Reblogged this on davidbruceblog #2.

4. 02/25/2019 at 4:53 pm

Beautiful!!!

5. 02/25/2019 at 10:27 pm

The marvel piece is awesome.

6. 02/26/2019 at 9:43 am

Eugenia,

I took the challenge today and wrote my own little verse for your prompt in my post. Thanks for inspiring me! Come by and read Little Miracle!

7. 02/26/2019 at 4:01 pm

Wonderful incorporation of the word “marvel.” I also love how so much of your writing surrounds and encompasses nature.

• 02/26/2019 at 6:43 pm

Thank you, KaylaAnn. I feel nature gives me the most inspiration for writing. Perhaps, the reason why it is so prevalent in my work. I hope all is well with you. 🙂

8. 02/27/2019 at 12:31 am

Marvelous poems Eugenia. I will see what I can come up with. 🙂

9. 03/01/2019 at 3:51 am

Beautiful poem Eugenia. Thanks for the prompt. Here is my take

10. 03/01/2019 at 4:20 pm

Dear E!, Thanks so very much for the word of the week – Marvel!!! Inspired a little Elfchen! I so appreciate your inspiration!!!
    xoxoxo

11. 03/01/2019 at 7:33 pm

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

12. 03/01/2019 at 7:35 pm

Thanks so much for this great prompt!!! Here is my take –
    thereluctantpoetweb.wordpress.com/2019/03/02/marvel/

13. 03/04/2019 at 12:17 pm

Thanks for another great word prompt Eugenia.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Willow Poetry

Hélène Vaillant

Steve`s Country

For a smile as wide as a country sunrise

words less spoken

Gen X’er chronicles the art form of living in the Angelino metropolitan environment through poetry, creative writing, art, photography, and culture.

tinytotspoetry

I AIM TO PLEASE THE YOUNG AND YOUNG AT HEART WITH POEMS DESIGNED FOR KIDS. READ ALONG WITH YOUR SMALL TOTS FOR FUN.. LET'S MAKE RHYMING FUN AND EXCITING!!!

Soccer Betting Tips Predictions

We provide free soccer predictions to grow your bankroll. Our purpose is to give you the best opportunity of profiting long term from soccer betting.

shakemyheadhollow

Conceptual spaces: politics, philosophy, art, literature, religion, cultural history

WINDOWSHOPPI

REFINE WHAT DEFINES YOU

The Poetry About Us

A Weekly Blog with Joey Blue

Meliorate

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.

Another LQQK

shift focus, see further, gaze deeper

Abandoned Amenities

POETRY, ASSORTED QUOTATIONS, ETC...

michael's blog

love, grace, mercy and His goodness; the reason for our life and existence

ThusNSuch

poems, autumn and so it goes

Norm.ally

A unisex fashion blog majorly on knitted apparels and fabrics, trend alerts, wardrobe "must-haves",styling and much more

The Sound Sniffer

Sniffing out the best new music

eastelmhurst.a.go.go

I have a hyperactive imagination.Welcome to my world. You can get here by way of Astoria Blvd.,Sunrise Hwy or Wyoming Avenue~

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

sparksfromacombustiblemind

EMBERS FROM SOMEONE DOGGEDLY TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL...

Panache

Beyond the precincts of my imagination

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

19 poems

the poetry of mia wright