BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-Up – May 6 through May 10, 2019

326859-Foggy-Mountains-At-Sunrise

fog shrouds mountainsides

forests glittering with dew

nature is at peace

Please enjoy BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up for the May 6 through May 10, 2019 posts shared by our fellow bloggers using the word harmonious.

With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things. – William Wordsworth

BrewNSpew Weekly Challenge Participants – May 6 through May 10, 2019

Willow Poetry

Harmonious

I Write Her

In Tune

Keep it Alive

A Harmonious Experience

AWISEWOMANSJOURNEY

Harmonious – Sedoka Poem

Starlight and Moonbeams

Silent Sadness

Here is what’s happening at the cafe. I compose my creation with my interpretation of the featured word/expression of the week. Wake up your creativity and challenge yourselves by creating your own written work utilizing the weekly highlighted word/expression.

BSCafe1

Please visit my other blog ThusNSuch

darkness7

-Eugenia

sign off 23

featured image – lovethispic.com

18 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-Up – May 6 through May 10, 2019

1. 05/12/2019 at 11:23 pm

Beautiful poem perfect with the picture! ❤

2. 05/12/2019 at 11:38 pm

Thanks, Eugenia!

3. 05/12/2019 at 11:40 pm

I’m in love with that photo Eugenie 😍 and the poem is beautifully written…

4. Hélène - Willow Poetry
    05/13/2019 at 10:48 am

A perfect poem Eugenia. The photo is amazing.

5. 05/13/2019 at 12:17 pm

Eugenia,

What a gorgeous photo of the mountains! I’m assuming this is the Blue Ridge Mountains, am I right? We’ve seen views like this many times either in the Smoky’s or along the Blue Ridge Parkway. The low hanging clouds in the early morning or late afternoon casts such various mindsets sometimes peaceful, sometimes mysterious, but always beautiful. The dew drops resemble little diamonds in sparkling sunlight – a treasure for the mind. 🙂 Lovely poem to go with the picture! Have a good week, my friend.

• 05/13/2019 at 1:25 pm

Hi Cathy! Thank you for visiting! I have no idea where the photo was taken. I got the photo from http://www.lovethispic.com and there were no notes to identity the locale. However, it looks like a view from the Smokey’s or Blue Ridge Parkway. 🙂

6. 05/14/2019 at 3:14 pm

They do go together perfectly. I love that shot.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. ♥

7. 05/15/2019 at 11:08 am

Reblogged this on davidbruceblog #2.

8. 05/16/2019 at 8:56 pm

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )