BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – July 8 through July 12, 2019

astronomy-black-blur-6406

summer moon smiling

inky nights lit by fireflies

the world is aglow

Jul 20–28: National Moth Week

July 22: Spooner’s Day

July 27: Take Your Houseplants for a Walk Day

Sharing this week’s BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up for the July 8 through July 12, 2019 posts contributed by our fellow bloggers addressing the word butterfly and corresponding prompt image.

338315-Butterfly-Animation

Keep it Alive

Butterfly

AWISEWOMANSJOURNEY

Endless Flutters

Prats Corner

Butterfly

Jen Goldie – A little this, a little that, some real and some imaginings.

“Class Dismissed” for BrewNSpew Café word of The week – Butterfly – July 10 2019

Here are the details of the weekly challenge. Create your post with your interpretation of the prompt.

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s prompt and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of my current week’s post.

This gives you the opportunity to challenge yourselves by creating your own piece using the weekly featured prompt. I hope to see you soon at the cafe!

BS Cafe 5

See you at my other blog, ThusNSuch

Thus 5

-Eugenia

sign off 23

featured image – Pexels

11 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – July 8 through July 12, 2019

1. 15andmeowing
    07/14/2019 at 8:55 pm

Beautiful haiku and photo.

2. 07/14/2019 at 9:19 pm

Yes. A beautiful Haiku Eugenia 💜🌼

3. 07/14/2019 at 10:21 pm

A truly expressive Haiku Eugenia

4. 07/15/2019 at 2:00 am

Wonderful summer haiku!

5. 07/15/2019 at 6:58 am

Eugenia,

I love spotting the fireflies out the window in the evenings. It always makes me wish I were a kid playing outdoors trying to catch a jar full of these little flying luminaries. Cute poem!

• 07/15/2019 at 3:50 pm

Thank you, Cathy! We have been watching fireflies put on their show from our balcony for a couple of months. But the entertainment is starting to die down. I guess their season is coming to an end.

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )