BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-Up – July 29 through August 2, 2019

The usage of content from, BrewNSpew, by Tygpress.com isn’t approved by the author of this blog!

astronomy-black-wallpaper-constellation-2150

wishes on a star

my soul awaits with passion

clouds drift in-between

Sharing this week’s BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up for the July 29 through August 2, 2019 posts contributed by our fellow bloggers addressing the word rainbow and corresponding image.

helen rainbow

prompt image – July 29, 2019

BrewNSpew Weekly Challenge Participants – July 29 through August 2, 2019

I Write Her

Rainbow

Jen Goldie – A little this, a little that, some real and some imaginings.

“Night Daddy” for BrewNspew Café Challenge – rainbow – July 29, 2019

Reena Saxena

Rainbows

Keep it Alive

Rainbow

syncwithdeep

spectrum

Ivor.Plumber/Poet

My Rainbow

Sarika, Pure Reflections

Rainbow

I thank all of you for your delightful submissions.

Here are the details of the weekly challenge. Create your post with your interpretation of the prompt.

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s prompt and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of my current week’s post.

This gives you the opportunity to challenge yourselves by creating your own piece using the weekly featured prompt. I hope to see you soon at the cafe!

BS Cafe 5

gone a nova
    solar
    and polar
    flair ups~

4. 08/05/2019 at 5:50 am

Eugenia,

I feel I do a lot of wishing on stars with a lot of clouds passing in between. That’s exactly how I feel with the house hunting because we are so picky about what we want and finding just the right place sure does feel like I’m doing more wishing than anything. lol BTW, the website you put on notice, I tried visiting this morning after reading John’s post but couldn’t access it because it’s apparently down due to technical reasons. Maybe the complaints paid off and the host site shut them down. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

• 08/05/2019 at 10:44 am

Hi Cathy! Yes, I saw the wording on their site this morning and I think we won the battle. Have a purrfect week ahead!

5. 08/09/2019 at 12:59 pm

Can I join in the next meeting? 🙂
    What do I have to do? I am so excited

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )