BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – August 5 through August 9, 2019

beach-beautiful-clouds-210205

teasing of nature

happy dance before autumn

betraying heatwave

A vacation is like love—anticipated with pleasure and remembered with nostalgia. – Farmer’s Almanac Philosofacts

Sharing this week’s BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up for the August 5 through August 9, 2019, posts contributed by our fellow bloggers addressing the word silhouette and corresponding image.

65869-Hanging-Moon-Sillouette

Keep it Alive

BrewNSpew Café August 5- 2019– Silhouette

Ivor.Plumber/Poet

SHADOWS

syncwithdeep

Silhouette

Jen Goldie – A little this, a little that, some real and some imaginings.

“I See Your Silhouette” for BrewNSpew Aug. 5 2019 Challenge – Silhouette

I thank all of you for your delightful submissions.

Here are the details of the weekly challenge. Create your post with your interpretation of the prompt.

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s prompt and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of my current week’s post.

This gives you the opportunity to challenge yourselves by creating your own piece using the weekly featured prompt. I hope to see you soon at the cafe!

BS Cafe 5

my other blog, PoemsNSuch

poems 1 - Copy

-Eugenia

sign off 23(1) - Copy

featured image – Pexels

8 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – August 5 through August 9, 2019

1. 08/11/2019 at 1:31 pm

We’ve had a cool weekend, but the triple digits are heading our way. Oh joy.

Have a fabulous day and week, Eugenia. ♥

2. 08/11/2019 at 1:56 pm

We’re at 90 with a feel like at – 100. It’s hazy and stifling ugh!

3. 08/11/2019 at 6:06 pm

Reblogged this on davidbruceblog #2.

4. 08/11/2019 at 10:55 pm

happy dance…i love that feeling your haiku invokes, saying goodbye can be joyful too

• 08/12/2019 at 9:03 am

Thank you, Gina! Yes, there are things we love about the seasons yet change is often welcomed, as well.

5. 08/12/2019 at 6:17 am

Eugenia,

It’s still quite warm here but I noticed in the extended forecast change is coming. I can’t wait for things to cool off again. I’m not in a huge hurry but am looking forward to autumn’s refreshing change and seasonal colors. It amazes me how fast time passes. Have a boogietastic week!

• 08/12/2019 at 10:46 am

Hi Cathy! Yep, it’ been downright hot the last few days. We were grocery shopping yesterday and the heat index was 107 – Whew! Have a great week and stay cool!

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )