BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – August 19 through August 23, 2019

linh-pham-gm-ZwnNSpVg-unsplash

fields of golden dreams

patient minds now understand

echoes of spirits

“Dream as if you will live forever; Live as if you will die today.”
James Dean

Sharing this week’s BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up for the August 19 through August 23, 2019, posts contributed by our fellow bloggers addressing the word spiritual, and the corresponding image.

170792-Spiritual

Uthan15

star fish

and sand dollars

and m frances

trilling

spirrrrrrrrrrrrritual~

A sincere thank you to all of you for your delightful submissions.

For those of you interested, here are the details of the weekly challenge.

Create your post with your interpretation of the prompt.

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s prompt and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of my current week’s post.

This gives you the opportunity to challenge yourselves by creating your own piece using the weekly featured prompt. I hope to see you soon at the cafe!

BS Cafe 5

my other blog, PoemsNSuch

poems1a

-Eugenia

sign off 23(1)

featured image – Photo by Linh Pham on Unsplash

10 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up – August 19 through August 23, 2019

1. 08/25/2019 at 4:38 pm

Such a heartfelt poem Eugenia! ❤

2. 08/25/2019 at 4:46 pm

I’m just testing if I’m allowed to send a comment without dentifying my self here?
    I’m reallyngetting fed up with thsi shit about GDPR and all the problems it creates.

• 08/25/2019 at 8:19 pm

Do you mean the banner that goes across the bottom? Most of them you can click on and they go away.

• 08/26/2019 at 2:24 am

By al means – no! As you may see, the comment passed through on your blog without any kind of troubles, but I may log in at my own blog making bloody sure I’m on the inside and then respond to an alert message from someone else. Then I’m asked again to log in in order to give a ‘like¨ and once I’have done that and perhaps want to give a comment in addition, I’m asked again (on the very same blog) and in this way I’m asked to identify myselv a couple of dozen times a day. I’m getting a bit fed up with this! All because I cleaned out some old data and cookies (which I have done dozens of times before without something like this ever happening to me!) Something is slowly killing the joy of blogging!

• 08/26/2019 at 10:26 am

I get it, now! I’ve had the same issue and found that if I follow my own blog, I can get in with no problem. Perhaps, WP is beefing up their security.

3. 08/26/2019 at 12:41 am

Ohhh they are growing in number Eugenia i hope i can join in the fun again soon

4. 08/26/2019 at 7:15 am

Eugenia,

Great image to go with your beautiful verse. 🙂 Thanks for sharing last week’s poetry contributions. Have a lyrical week, my friend! 😉

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )