BrewNSpew Wrap-Up – September 9 through September 13, 2019

timothy-barlin-29LPbVGfnPI-unsplash

September moments

basking in summer’s demise

Virgos reap rewards

September’s zodiac signs are Virgo (Aug. 23–Sept. 22) and Libra (Sept. 23–Oct. 22)

Virgo strengths – analytical, observant, helpful, reliable, precise

Libra strengths – diplomatic, graceful, peaceful, idealistic, hospitable

Here is this week’s BrewNSpew Cafe Wrap-up for the September 9 through September 13, 2019 submissions. A sincere thank you to all of you for your delightful contributions interpreting the word sapphire, and the corresponding images.

tyler-swann-9If63z73h4M-unsplash(1)

Does Writing Excuse Watching

Sapphire

Sarika, Pure Reflections

Sapphire Sky

Keep it Alive

BrewNSpew Cafe – September 9, 2019- Sapphire Sky

Jen Goldie – A little this, a little that, some real and some imaginings.

“Princess Sapphire” © J.E.Goldie BrewNSpew Cafe September 9 2019

For those interested in participating in the weekly challenge. Create your post with your interpretation of the prompt(s).

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s prompt and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of my current week’s post.

I hope to see you soon at the cafe!

BS5abcd

my other blog, PoemsNSuch

poems1ab(1)

-Eugenia

Sign off 915

featured image – Pexels

13 comments for “BrewNSpew Wrap-Up – September 9 through September 13, 2019

1. 09/15/2019 at 5:52 pm

Thank you Eugenia. This was a pretty special one for me being a Virgo. But I am on the cusp of Virgo/Libra, so it gets a little confusing 😊 Can’t wait to see what the next prompt will be.💜

• 09/15/2019 at 6:46 pm

Virgo/Libra cuspers – thoughtful, curious and grateful and want to find out what they have in common with everyone! ❤️

I’m a Gemini – free-spirited, idea-oriented, and social, so they say! Yep, I guess that fits! 🤪

2. 09/15/2019 at 8:48 pm

I love your haiku!

3. 09/16/2019 at 1:05 am

As as Virgo, I like this post especially.

4. 09/16/2019 at 4:33 am

And thank YOU for sharing ALL you do… ❤ September already half way through… Time waits for no one ❤
    Enjoy your week Eugenia.. Take care ❤

• 09/16/2019 at 10:29 am

Sue, it is hard to believe how fast this year has gone by! I feel like I am living in a whirlwind! Have a great week ahead! ❤️

5. 09/16/2019 at 9:42 am

Lovely haiku..I m also a Virgo ☺️

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )