Sharing Reena’s Exploration Challenge #106 –
Welcome to a space beyond the Equinox, where equality becomes
a myth again! If the Sun and Moon are not equal, can day and night be? The
strength of the stars and power of perception gain importance here. It is all a
matter of underlying meaning and perspectives.
Our theme this week
Some well-known examples are
- Your enemy’s friend is your enemy.
- I am nobody.
- “What a pity that youth must be wasted on the
young.” – George Bernard Shaw
- Wise fool
- Truth is honey, which is bitter.
- “I can resist anything but temptation.” – Oscar
equal, but some are more equal than others.” – George Orwell
- “I must be cruel to be kind.” –
- “The earth that’s nature’s mother is
What is her burying grave, that is Rainbow in her womb…”
- “The child is father of…
View original post 158 more words