BrewNSpew Cafe – November 11, 2019

caring and giving

good friends lure you in closer

grateful eyes smiling

November’s traditional birthstone is the topaz, usually a yellow to amber color. The ancient Greeks believed that topaz could make a wearer invisible. A symbol of honor and strength, topaz was also believed to bring longevity and wisdom

Presenting the week’s prompt – You may use the word(s), phrase and/or image to interpret the prompt.

Because of my blog having some youthful readers, please and thank you for not submitting anything you wouldn’t want a ten year old to peruse or see.

Weekly prompt – folklore – traditional customs, tales, sayings, dances, or art forms preserved among a people. Synonyms – legend, lore, myth, mythology, mythos, tradition.

prompt image – Nov. 11, 2019

legend

shall we partake another cup

intoxicating tales

savory myths

folklore

You’re at BrewNSpew Cafe, where friends meet

JOHNCOYOTE

POETRY, STORY AND REAL LIFE. ONCE SOLDIER, BUSINESSMAN, GRANDFATHER AND POET.

Please support your fellow bloggers

For those interested in participating in the weekly challenge, submit your own post with your interpretation of the prompt(s). Your submission can be in any form – art, image, fast fiction, poetry, quote, etc. Please keep written submissions to 300 words or fewer.

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) for the current week’s Challenge and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s Challenge post. The prompt will close 5 days from the date of my post. I will post a week after week wrap-up of posts shared by our kindred bloggers.

my other blog, PoetryPalette

-Eugenia

featured image – lovethispic.com

prompt image – Unsplash

18 comments for “BrewNSpew Cafe – November 11, 2019

1. 11/12/2019 at 9:11 am

I am terrible at prompts and doing these would be very difficult for me. I do enjoy what others do.

Have a fabulous day, Eugenia. ♥

• 11/12/2019 at 10:29 am

It’s not everyone’s thing! You know, WordPress used to have daily prompts in their site but decided they had better things to tend to. That’s when many bloggers decided to feature prompts. It gives many of us inspiration to write. 😉

2. 11/14/2019 at 8:17 pm

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

3. 11/15/2019 at 5:03 pm

Thanks!

4. 11/16/2019 at 10:35 pm

Eugenia I’m sorry I didn’t participate this week for the prompt. No excuses. Just other things happening to me. I look forward to the next prompt. Thanks for understanding.💜💐

• 11/17/2019 at 9:27 am

Hey, no problem, Jen. We have a life other than blogging. The next prompt – Nov. 18 will be the last until Jan. 2020. I will still be reading, mingling and posting. This is stated in my post for tomorrow.

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )