Eugi's Weekly Prompt – Complicated – January 20, 2020

Your Weekly Word Prompt – Complicated – January 20, 2020

alerting winter

brief regrets toward your farewell

complicated woes

Go where the prompt leads you and publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words and/or images. Please keep it family friendly. Prompts close 7 days from the close of my post.

Link your blog to mine with a Pingback. To do a Pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s prompt.

Let’s be creative and have fun!

Last weeks wrap-up – Laughter – January 13, 2020

AWISEWOMANSJOURNEY

The Garden’s Grandeur

Stine Writing

Laughter

“Laughter” ©J.E.Goldie Eugi’s Weekly Prompt – Laughter – January 13, 2020

Laughter

Be sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s weekly prompt.

my other blog, PoetryPalette

-Eugi

featured image – lovethispic.com

32 comments for “Eugi's Weekly Prompt – Complicated – January 20, 2020

1. 01/20/2020 at 4:56 pm

Well done as always.

Have a fabulous day and week, Eugenia. ♥

2. 01/21/2020 at 2:04 am

Happy Tuesday,
    Here’s this weeks try.

Enjoy.

3. 01/21/2020 at 7:03 am

Eugenia,

Complicated is a complicated word to spin thoughts out of what’s what to create an expressive rhyme but I shall think on this and if by chance something clicks then I’ll let ya know. I did add last week’s word prompt composition in my Tickle Me Tuesday post. 😉 Have a brewtastic day!

4. 01/21/2020 at 11:19 am
  5. 01/24/2020 at 9:33 am

Eugenia,

I added my COMPLICATED verse composition to my A poet I am not page for anyone interested in reading it now. I will also share it next week in my Wild Wednesdays spot. Have a good weekend, my friend!

• 01/24/2020 at 5:59 pm

Thank you for participating, Cathy, and have a fabulous weekend!

6. 01/27/2020 at 12:18 pm

Hii Eugenia…
    Here’s my link for the prompt..
    So sorry for the late entry🙁

Thank you for your comments! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )