Eugi's Weekly Prompt – Glorious – March 16, 2020

Your Weekly Prompt – Glorious – March 16, 2020.

triumphs in seasons

when all things are glorious

springtime swells with pride

Go where the prompt leads you and publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words and/or images. Please keep it family friendly. Prompts close 7 days from the close of my post.

Link your blog to mine with a pingback. To do a pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s prompt.

Let’s be creative and have fun!

Last week’s wrap-up – Song – March 9, 2020.

Art, Photography and Poetry

freshdaisiesdotme

Fullbeard Lit

I Write Her

Team Follow Through

radhikasrefection

Magical-Normal Life

A sincere thank you to all the participants and be sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by this week’s weekly prompt.

-Eugi

featured image – Pexels

62 comments for “Eugi's Weekly Prompt – Glorious – March 16, 2020

1. 03/16/2020 at 3:21 am

Oh wowza, I love the prompt, “glorious”–and your poem is so wonderful!!

• 03/16/2020 at 10:46 am

Thank you, Rhen, and I am delighted you like the prompt! 🌞

• 03/16/2020 at 6:14 pm

Yep–I’ll work on it while my corned beef is in the crock pot 🙂

2. 03/16/2020 at 6:11 am

I set out to write something glorious for your prompt this week. Really I did, Eugenia. But you know what they say about best laid plans…..

3. 03/16/2020 at 6:25 am

Reblogged this on Art, Photography and Poetry.

4. 03/16/2020 at 9:16 am

Great haiku and glorious prompt 😉

5. 03/16/2020 at 9:27 am

Hi Eugi. My first response to your weekly prompt.

6. 03/16/2020 at 12:56 pm

Hi, Eugenia. here is my offering and response to this week’s Weekly Prompt ‘Glorious’ – Haiku / The Fragrance of Dawn

Daffodils dancing
    Springtime’s glorious beauty splayed
    The fragrance of dawn

Here is the link https://goffjamesart.wordpress.com/2020/03/16/haiku-the-fragrance-of-dawn-a-poem-by-goff-james/.

Happy Day.

7. 03/16/2020 at 2:20 pm

An exciting word choice! Will have glorious in mind and your haiku on my next walk…

8. 03/16/2020 at 2:25 pm

Eugenia,

I’m looking forward to the triumph with the upcoming seasonal change. It’s been such a wet, gray winter. I really need to see some blue skies. I suspect the blah season will feel even more gray with this huge black cloud otherwise called coronavirus hanging over our heads. I can’t wait for things to get back to normal again. Covid-19 be gone! Thanks for stopping by for a visit today, my friend. Y’all be healthy and well! xx

• 03/16/2020 at 2:33 pm

I feel confident we’ll get past this! Wishing you and yours good health and peace and light.

9. 03/16/2020 at 4:38 pm

Hi Eugi, A Happy Monday to you😊. Here is my link for this week

10. 03/17/2020 at 10:40 am

What a beautiful word. Thank you for providing such a positive word to use in our writing. :). https://magicalnormal.com/2020/03/17/granddaughter/

11. 03/17/2020 at 2:24 pm

Happy new week.
    And my, what a busy one.

Enjoy.

12. 03/18/2020 at 4:10 am

Love the positive association with this prompt. 🙂

13. 03/18/2020 at 4:55 am
  14. 03/19/2020 at 6:20 pm

Thank you for your comments! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )