as night meets the day
kindred souls spread their magic
stars laugh in the light
Your Weekly Prompt – Night meets Day– August 17, 2020.
Go where the prompt leads you and publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be any variation of the prompt and/or image. Please keep it family friendly. Prompts close 7 days from the close of my post.
Link your blog to mine with a pingback. To do a pingback: Copy the URL (the HTTPS:// address of my post) and paste it into your post. You may also place a copy of the URL of your post in the comments of the current week’s prompt.
Let’s be creative and have fun!
Last week’s roundup – Fairy – August 10, 2020. If I left anyone out, please let me know. 😉
- Eugi’s Weekly Prompt – Fairy – The Bag Lady
- a tiny whit of time – the wide blue
- Trippin’ – I Write Her
- Fairy – kimbladeswriting
- Tanka – ‘Neath Night’s Silver Moon – A poem by Goff James | Art, Photography and Poetry
- Observer – MK Lee’s Telling Tales
- Into The Fae – The Twisting Tail
- “On The Wings Of Fairies” ©J.E.Goldie Eugi’s Weekly Word Prompt – “Fairy” August 10, 2020 |
- scars ~ a tanka – Mindfills
- Crumbling dreams – Reena Saxena
- once upon a summer gloaming… | anotherkatewilson
- Eugi’s Weekly Word Prompt – “Fairy” August 10, 2020 | Sharing Thoughts
- eugis-weekly-word-prompt-fairy-august-10-2020/ – Ramblingswithusha
- Hearing The Mermaids Sing
- Eugi’s Weekly Word Prompt – “Fairy” August 10, 2020 – Keep it alive
- A grand proposition – Kitty’s Verses
- I Will Be Your Happily-Ever-After – michnavs
- Fairies-No More – Goutam’s Writings
- Right of Passage – One Woman’s Quest
- Alphabet F – Fairy Tales! – radhikasreflection
- Eugi’s Weekly Prompt – “Fairy” August 10, 2020 – JUST_SHARING77
- Fair enough. – Joseph Mason
- Fairy Towns – Nin Chronicles
- Time to be your own fairy # Eugi’s weekly prompt – freshdaisiesdotme
- Do You Want To Know A Secret? #BoTB showdown – Curious as a Cathy
- Fairy Land of the Fae – Artie & Stu
- Fairytales- #Haiku – Cozy Quiet Corner
- Fairy. – Frameofsoul
- Faerie time – paeansunpluggedblog
- A Little Fairy Magic… – Sammi Cox
Fairy of Gold.
Life and the other world.
The leprecauns dance
With candlelight romance.
A party at the lair
With goblins and gnomes.
All hidden beside the bag, next to the road.
The harp and the flute
Await the sun to go down
For the fairies to come out
To the cymbals and songs.
image source – https://www.lovethispic.com/image/125843/night-meets-day