It has been brought to my attention that my blog and I, have been nominated for the prestigious Liebster Award!! I am honored!
Thank you to scribblesandmusings for nominating me for the Liebster Award! And I encourage you, dear readers, to check out scribblesandmusings and enjoy her beautifully written blogs and I commend her for her caring of animals. She is truly an inspiration.
The Liebster Award is an online award given to new or undiscovered bloggers by other bloggers. After doing a little research about the Liebster award, one little fact I learned that was interesting is that the word ‘liebster’ is of German origins and has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend (really?)
Rules for the Liebster Award:
Once you are nominated,
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
scribblesandmusings questions to me:
1.) If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be? If I could travel anywhere tomorrow, I would take a road trip to Blue Ridge, Ga and enjoy the serenity of the mountains. I could be easily tempted to stay a few days, no doubt.
2.) What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? My husband and my cat taking a nap together. Soooo cute.
3.) What do you like about your hometown? I am using my current hometown, as I haven’t been to my original hometown (Orlando, Fl) for over 20 years. I love the quaintness and charm of my current hometown, Roswell, Ga
5.) What’s your favorite chore to do at home? My favorite chore is making my bed. It is a morning ritual and is done as soon as I get up. My bedroom looks so complete when the bed is made.
6.) What’s your favorite book? I don’t read a lot of books, as spend most of my time online. However, my favorite book is Pay It Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde.
7.) What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery? I would probably move to Blue Ridge, Ga. I would also donate to my favorite cause, the ASPCA.
8.) What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable? Apples are my favorite fruit – preferably Granny Smith apples. I love all vegetables, with pumpkins being my favorite.
9.) How many times have you fallen in love? Several times, through the years. All of them were worth every minute of it.
10.) What was your favorite game or toy as a child? Barbie dolls. I loved to dress them up.
11.) What’s your favorite beverage? My favorite beverage is coffee, no surprise there! I also love red wine an occasional Grey Goose and ice tea (Ice Pick)
I would like to nominate the following bloggers…in no particular order:
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
- If you could travel tomorrow, where would you go?
- What would your ideal day consist of?
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
- How many times have you fallen in love?
- What would be your dream job?
- Who do you look up to or who inspires you?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your all-time favorite food?
Thank you for all of your kind comments and sharing your wonderful posts. You are my inspiration and I look forward to sharing and reading future blogs.
Cheers! 🍵 ☕️